Democrats are happy

Every vote for trump in the primaries makes the democrats ecstatic.
They want trumpf to win the gop nomination.
They want trump cause he's easier to beat.
Magas are gift wrapping the 24 election for Biden.
Magas have no one to blame but themselves
So sad. So very very sad
Biden and trump are same person.
Lies told by Trump in his victory speech last night:

1. He won the 2020 election.

2. Democrats voted in the Republican primary in NH.

3. Biden/Democrats will raise taxes times four.

4. He won the general election in NH in 2016 and 2020.
He’s a lying sack of shit. But I’m convinced he’s only preaching to the choir.
Yes, I want Trump to be the republican candidate. Thanks GOP.

Go Seepy Joe.

Go Kamala.
Lies told by Trump in his victory speech last night:

1. He won the 2020 election.

2. Democrats voted in the Republican primary in NH.

3. Biden/Democrats will raise taxes times four.

4. He won the general election in NH in 2016 and 2020. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
All are 100% correct
Every vote for trump in the primaries makes the democrats ecstatic.
They want trumpf to win the gop nomination.
They want trump cause he's easier to beat.
Magas are gift wrapping the 24 election for Biden.
Magas have no one to blame but themselves
So sad. So very very sad Originally Posted by winn dixie
Which democrats are you referring too?\
The ones that have spent millions to keep him from winning?
The ones that have told lie after lie about his actions?

He will win easily in November and the Dims have paved the way

Please explain?
All are 100% correct Originally Posted by oilfieldace
We agree, they were 100% lies. Trump is so predictable that we can almost anticipate his lies before he opens that cat’s ass of a mouth of his.

It’s like the flock gathers to hear the wolf lie to them. Involuntary reaction by both flock and wolf.
I predict several things.

1. There will never be a Trump / Biden debate.

2. The focus on both will be the rhetoric on the right, demonizing the DEMS and the dems will be talking about the things JOE and company actually accomplished- from CHIPS, Infrastructure, Drug Prices and more.

3. Fox news will carry Trump 24/7 till Nov 4th. He's got them on the steady diet of followers cause they make money selling him to their idiots who tune in.

4. Religious groups will stand on the Roe v. Wade results of the last year, and the DEMS will demonize that same action as being non- representative of the majority of Americans. I think that will be a huge part of the election process. If the border is the next important issue per the GOP, then we'll let the DEMS explain why they sucked at letting ppl in, vs keeping them out.

5. Larger metro states will be the swing states this year, and places like PA and WI, GA etc, will truly be up for grabs. I think we'll unfortunately see way more ads from now till NOV.

6. I predict a huge shakeup in the BIDEN camp when it comes to running the election strategy. They have been absent so far in the majority of what's happening, either by design or by whatever, but that there will be some much bigger attempts to unseat the GOP.---

Generally speaking... More DRAMA till Trump meets any legal resistance or lack of immunity. Then it's going to be interesting.- and that is what will make democrats happy. Success rate prediction- 45% as of today.
lol. And that is why Trump will lose the general election.Voters like me look at people like you and shake our heads in disbelief.
lol. And that is why Trump will lose the general election.Voters like me look at people like you and shake our heads in disbelief.
the real Donald Trump

lol. And that is why Trump will lose the general election.Voters like me look at people like you and shake our heads in disbelief. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I 100% agree. Trump is bad enough on his own merits. His staunch supporters who are gullible enough to believe his bullshit just make him look worse to the majority IMO. You look at people differently when you realize they target people who are incapable of understanding and accepting simple truths.

I'll never understand if you think of yourself as a real Republican why you would ever support the only person that Biden can actually defeat. I want Biden gone as a mercy killing. Why do Trumpettes keep insisting on giving Anyone but Trump Biden 4 more years of life? LOL
The Republicans have no other realistic candidate.
Did you notice Vivek standing behind Trump at the NH podium ?

Ackman and Aikman as an independent ticket.
I 100% agree. Trump is bad enough on his own merits. His staunch supporters who are gullible enough to believe his bullshit just make him look worse to the majority IMO. You look at people differently when you realize they target people who are incapable of understanding and accepting simple truths.

I'll never understand if you think of yourself as a real Republican why you would ever support the only person that Biden can actually defeat. I want Biden gone as a mercy killing. Why do Trumpettes keep insisting on giving Anyone but Trump Biden 4 more years of life? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Please let Lucas's last paragraph sink in. Everyone but magas see it.