Who Are You Giving Free Sessions To or Free Pussy To?

I've been trynna figure out why why Trump is so deranged and fixated on Obama...and it dawned on me...he's just simply upset that while he himself is a fat fuck..Obama is not. Not to mention that his wife Melania wants to fuck Obama. I'm pretty sure Melania wants to cuckold Trump.

So ladies I pose this question to you and you can answer it rhetorically to play it safe.

Diseased Pus-filled Rump Roast (Hamburger ass) or Lean (Medium Well) Pepper Crusted Bison Steak

Or

Damn Obama Looking Good������
Like a Whole Meal
I can't blame Obama for wanting to fuck Trump`s wife. Who in their right mind would want to fuck Obama's wife.
I can't blame Obama for wanting to fuck Trump`s wife. Who in their right mind would want to fuck Obama's wife. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Actually it's the other way around. She wants to fuck Obama. No? Well then tb2 I'd like for you to answer this question...of what 7 billion people on the planet why is Melania Trump following Obama on Twitter. This is a screen shot of her Twitter account. She's following 4 people...and that black man Obama is one. Who by the way is listed first on her feed..talk about Melania being thirsty She's wants to cuckold that fat fuck of a husband of hers.

This is why Trump is deranged he knows she wants Obama..

• pxmcc
  • 02-16-2019, 07:52 AM
when Melania made her wish upon a star to marry a billionaire, afterwards she realized she should have been a tad more specific..
when Melania made the wish upon a star to marry a billionaire, afterwards she realized she should have been a tad more specific.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I can't blame Obama for wanting to fuck Trump`s wife. Who in their right mind would want to fuck Obama's wife. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I would
Melanie does nothing to me...NADA
Michelle is holding something serious

• pxmcc
  • 02-16-2019, 08:24 AM
I would

Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
indeed, baby got back. Michelle is ranked #1 on the list of "which first lady has/had the finest n juciest
junk in her trunk.."
I would

Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Dayum son! Prez Obama smashing that every night!
Ok this the closest we gonna get to seeing it shake...camera man fucked these angles up though.

Meh.....I’d rather mouth pump Ivanka....
I want to fuck Pamela Harris!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2019, 09:48 AM
Meh.....I’d rather mouth pump Ivanka.... Originally Posted by Russ38
anyone know if Ivanka and Melania offer doubles tho, and the donation..
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2019, 09:51 AM
I want to fuck Pamela Harris! Originally Posted by Five star
when you scream her name, make sure u have it right first.. (its kamala)

remember way back when Obama calling her hot was a legit scandal. those were the days..
Obummer's "wife" Michael has no pussy to fuck!!
He's probably getting sick of fucking Michael in his ass or Michael fucking him in his ass.
Michael and the US have something in common...getting fucked in the ass by Obummer!!