Anyone looking to share a incall location ?

I am seeking another provider who would be willing to share a incall location with me . north dallas, mid dallas and downtown preferably , help you split the costs?

Please email me if interested!

Happy Hobbying (;
If you were here in Nashville, I would love to share a place with you. If you ever come to Nashville, feel free to contact me. You may be interested in staying in my condo. I rent it out from time to time.

Hugs,
Juliette
I'm looking Mid-Cities too. I don't think I can come to dallas. And if you have clients there you better stay put.
Hello my name is Anina Rae. I am interested in a female roommate. I am 34 no kids no pets no drama. I lost my car and apartment almost simultaneously. Lol Anyway, my regs are normal white guys. I like meditation light workout religion Fb Internet. I am currently working on getting back on my feet. Please feel free to contact me 2147054050 or email ninarae85@yahoo.com. Thanks
Ms. Anina Rae is a cutie.
GREAT POST
I am seeking another provider who would be willing to share a incall location with me . north dallas, mid dallas and downtown preferably , help you split the costs?

Please email me if interested!

Happy Hobbying (; Originally Posted by phoenixfire_
I'm seeking an Incall location to split with somebody as well. Something nice in North Dallas. Not somewhere I'd live full time as I already have a home.
Anyone in Fort Worth?
I'm interested as well I currently live in the middle near DFW airport so I'm kinda in between both cities. I have a regular day job so I would only need by appointment bases so possible split 3 ways. lol