Large Man Parts

Ok ladies.......here is a question for you all......what length and/or width is considered large? I just spent some time with a young lady on here just a little while ago. She told me I had a big dick. Now, I understand that sometimes ladies will say things to make a guy feel good, but she is a Greek provider.......and told me she didn't want to try because of my size. I was disappointed because I had to drive a long way to partake just to be denied this special treat. I learned my lesson today....always ask Greek providers if my penis size allowed in their rear. Ladies please chime in on this. What is the minimum "Big Dick" size for you?
Ok ladies.......here is a question for you all......what length and/or width is considered large? I just spent some time with a young lady on here just a little while ago. She told me I had a big dick. Now, I understand that sometimes ladies will say things to make a guy feel good, but she is a Greek provider.......and told me she didn't want to try because of my size. I was disappointed because I had to drive a long way to partake just to be denied this special treat. I learned my lesson today....always ask Greek providers if my penis size allowed in their rear. Ladies please chime in on this. What is the minimum "Big Dick" size for you? Originally Posted by Puccipleaser
Consider your ego stroked and since you paid the same rate you got one in the ass and she didn't.

What did the last "grantor" of the Greek isles tell you?

See what I mean?
at what size does it actually become a cock?
cuz im pretty sure i still got a peepee
Consider your ego stroked and since you paid the same rate you got one in the ass and she didn't.

What did the last "grantor" of the Greek isles tell you?

See what I mean? Originally Posted by RandB fan

Last provider let me have at it.....once I worked it in. I had a RW partner of mine that "claimed" only one other man had been back there.......either she was lying or she really loved having her ass pounded! I mean she would yell for me to jackhammer her ass.......I think I need to see if I still have her number........
Every single GF I've ever had claimed they'd never done Greek before and my endowment scared them from trying it.

Every single one of them ended up loving it and actually requested an increase in the frequency of Greek within a month of being together.

At this point in life I can't even recall the number of GF's I've had. I was the first for all of them? Somebody was lying.
Every single GF I've ever had claimed they'd never done Greek before and my endowment scared them from trying it.

Every single one of them ended up loving it and actually requested an increase in the requency of Greek within a month of being together.

At this point in life I can't even recall the number of GF's I've had. I was the first for all of them? Somebody was lying. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
My vote is you are...
By the way... what is requency Mr. Intelligence?
That would be frequency minus the fuck head.

Which one ?

That I do not know.

My vote is you are...
By the way... what is requency Mr. Intelligence? Originally Posted by beam me up scotty
perhaps her butt was sore? perhaps she had to take a big shit? who knows what the truth is. The curse of being larger than most goes both ways.. I have pounded ass and I have been told no way..

take your own advice and ask upfront
"Take your own advice and ask upfront."

I don't think you will get a more no-nonsense honest answer than that.

I love big thick cocks, but not in my ass. Nope. That's only for the guys that are smaller or on a really special occasion like a regulars bday or something where there's drinks involved & I don't even drink much at all.
decided against this post, because I decided it would be rude, although that is not the way I intended. I meant, I have found that girls with more meat on their bones have been able to take it better. but after debating it, I realize that is prolly a myth. and I don't mean thicker in a bad way.
Why would you assume that? Lol. I may be a larger girl by your definition. I think you like spinners right? I am a size 9, curvy & busty.

There are some spinners on here that love ass an pounding. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
decided against this post, because I decided it would be rude, although that is not the way I intended. I meant, I have found that girls with more meat on their bones have been able to take it better. but after debating it, I realize that is prolly a myth. and I don't mean thicker in a bad way. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Learned a long time ago that a woman's exterior structure has zero to do with her plumbing.
decided against this post, because I decided it would be rude, although that is not the way I intended. I meant, I have found that girls with more meat on their bones have been able to take it better. but after debating it, I realize that is prolly a myth. and I don't mean thicker in a bad way. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

I didn't find your original post before you edited it, rude. I was just offering a different perspective. Cheers!
Learned a long time ago that a woman's exterior structure has zero to do with her plumbing. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
truer words were never spoken. Just like men with large hands and big feet can still have micro penises, Some tiny girls can take a lot of dick and some amazons bottom out early.

it all depends on the individual. You never know till you know, or they tell you.
  • Toyz
  • 11-23-2015, 03:45 PM
LOL...go see Asian Layla...she'll tell ya.