Has anyone here caught COVID from Luxury?

Or caught COVID from any Dallas AMP? Curious what the risks are, here. And just as an aside, there's a new YouTube video where a Dr. Kory speaks before a Senate panel about a proven cure and preventative for COVID. It's called ivermectin. I would suggest that anybody putting themselves at risk at AMPs take some. Veterinary versions exist on Amazon if your doctor won't prescribe it for you. Of 800 health care workers who took it as COVID prophylaxis, none got sick. Of 400 who did not take ivermectin, 58% of them got sick. Search for Dr. Kory on YouTube....
Interesting... And do you get shampoo, grooming and nails done at the same time? Woof!!! Woof!!!

On a serious note... No. Neither contracted nor heard of of the preventive treatment.
Only caught it from walmart.
Or caught COVID from any Dallas AMP? Curious what the risks are, here. And just as an aside, there's a new YouTube video where a Dr. Kory speaks before a Senate panel about a proven cure and preventative for COVID. It's called ivermectin. I would suggest that anybody putting themselves at risk at AMPs take some. Veterinary versions exist on Amazon if your doctor won't prescribe it for you. Of 800 health care workers who took it as COVID prophylaxis, none got sick. Of 400 who did not take ivermectin, 58% of them got sick. Search for Dr. Kory on YouTube.... Originally Posted by Mongre
FYI.... Prophylaxis does not equal cure. The two words are not interchangeable. It is one or the other - or neither. Also, an uncontrolled test of 800 people (no matter their role) is not proof of anything. This drug is used to treat parasitic infections and is not recommended for the treatment of COVID. This was a sham hearing chaired by an idiot Republican Senator touting unproven alternative treatments to COVID . The testimony in the hearing was widely derided by actual experts in the field.
  • pipe
  • 12-09-2020, 07:01 AM
I agree with JH. Additionally, there is a high risk associated with the exposure to people that have multiple encounters in an enclosed environment. I could guess that the majority of the people that get infected does not exactly know when or where they contracted COVID19.
Make the intelligent decision and face the consequences.
How would anyone POSSIBLY know that the COVID they have came from Luxury? You guys crack me up.
FYI.... Prophylaxis does not equal cure. The two words are not interchangeable. It is one or the other - or neither. Also, an uncontrolled test of 800 people (no matter their role) is not proof of anything. This drug is used to treat parasitic infections and is not recommended for the treatment of COVID. This was a sham hearing chaired by an idiot Republican Senator touting unproven alternative treatments to COVID . The testimony in the hearing was widely derided by actual experts in the field. Originally Posted by jack_hill
Sorry JH, but successful prophylaxis, if applied widely, DOES end the pandemic. But it's not just good at preventing the disease, ivermectin successfully TREATS the disease if caught early. Secondly, this WAS a controlled test and just one of several, and backed by numerous uncontrolled but convincing outcomes in various countries. Third, that it is not recommended was exactly the point of the hearing. If something is not recommended and you reject it because it's not recommended, then isn't that some kind of circular stupidity? That fact that it is primarily intended for parsitic infections is irrelevant, isn't it, if it works against viruses? Its antiviral uses have been known for decades. It is nothing new. Read up on it before you utter garbage. The hearing is not a "sham" just because it is called by a senator desperate to bring the truth to light, or because it is widely derided by the powers that be. At this point, the authorities have every reason to suppress knowledge of effectiveness of ivermectin, since, if effective, then it is THEY who are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands. The "widely derided" claim, even if true, is therefore irrelevant given the culpability of those "experts". I have followed the ivermectin story in relation to COVID since its inception over 6 months ago and it is compelling. Discussing this subject on this venue is absurd, of course, but fools should be answered.
Thought i read here or on oh2 someone said “he caught the shit” and had been visiting amps and called them. Something like that. Hasnt stopped my thricely visits to any amp and i havent caught it. Figured I would but nope.
I have not caught it at all. I visit AMPs about 3 times a month, and generally have 2 other encounters outside the AMP's per month.
dude dont come here play Doctor
Got it.
Condom On Very Inflexible Dick
The ladies at the amps are checked frequently. They are trying to play safe.
By the way, is mask required during the encounter session? Anyone have the most recent update?
I'm operating under the assumption that most of the girls already caught it from clients and are now immune.

I won't see a new girl for that reason.
Thought i read here or on oh2 someone said “he caught the shit” and had been visiting amps and called them. Something like that. Hasnt stopped my thricely visits to any amp and i havent caught it. Figured I would but nope. Originally Posted by Doug4343
You read it on OH2.. From our old banned ECCIE troll, who decided to stop creating new handles here. I guess it was fatigueing to be continuouly banned, and having to create new handles. He is now on his 6th or 7th OH2 ban.. Samygupal was his handle, if I posted his earlier handles, you would remember them.

Anyway, yeah, he started with a big lie, which was that he caught Covid ''somewhere''.. But it was at a Dallas spa or studio, he knew that as ''fact''. So he notified each place he had been, which was all of them, of course. The responses ranged from denial to ''fuck you''. It was LA, he said, that texted ''fuck you''; they knew he was full of shit.

The story continued.. ''I'm now hospitalized with Covid'', blah, blah. 2 days later he posts he is out, then goes on a vicious attack that anyone knew was coming a mile away. In fact, I told the Mods there 2-3 weeks before the bullshit story, that their old, many times banned ''friend'' was back. They did nothing, and let him spew shit, until they finally woke up and banned him for the 6th or 7th time.

Luxury has never had a Covid positive test, no infections. I seriously doubt any spa/ studio has. They all test regularly. Which is kind of obvious. One case not found could really disrupt business. Samygupal wanted to do just that.