Merry Christmas

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I will be on vacation and unavailable until Jan 2nd
Looking forward to seeing both long term friends and making new friends in 2013!!!!
Merry Christmas to you Felina
HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Enjoy this day of rest!

For me the best part about my Christmas and having to leave my family early is...

❀ It's going to freakin' SNOW!!!!! ❀

Wooo Hooo YAY!

Miss P and I get to play and make a Snow Bunny!

<3,

Really?
Yes For Really, Silly!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Setty

Santa said I have to stay here because my car doesn't drive in the snow.

Maybe Miss P can sneak me out later.... hehehe

<3,

Miss Dreams

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
– George Carlin
HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Enjoy this day of rest!

For me the best part about my Christmas and having to leave my family early is...

❀ It's going to freakin' SNOW!!!!! ❀

Wooo Hooo YAY!

Miss P and I get to play and make a Snow Bunny!

<3,

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams

Can you please take a picture of your snow bunny with your kitty cat phone and post it here for all of us to enjoy, Miss Dreamzy? Pretty please with whipped cream and cherries on top? And thank you in advance for providing us with such splendid entertainment.
Can you please take a picture of your snow bunny with your kitty cat phone and post it here for all of us to enjoy, Miss Dreamzy? Pretty please with whipped cream and cherries on top? And thank you in advance for providing us with such splendid entertainment. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
A picture of the snow bunny? Oh, goody! Ecstatic doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling right now.
mmmmm who's going to take the mirror outside and hold it for her??? errrr just askin
I hope you have pink mittens and booties so you do not get your little pinkies frost bitten. That would be a tragedy for not only you but your devoted admirers. Really, make sure you take good care of your lil self. I mean you are so cute and adorable, and I am really serious, Dreamzy, please post a picture of your snow bunny, because I have know idea what one is and cannot wait to see it. Inquiring minds want to know!
It's Miss Dreams

YOU should know my name by now!

FYI! Your the only one asking...

NO,
I won't take any pics for you.

YES,
I'm well taken care of and will continue to be.

When I find Dreamzy I'll have her holla back at you!

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

Oopsy, did not mean to upset you, sweetie. I know your name is Dreams. However, Dreamzy is a team of endearment I know I have read somewhere before, and it seemed to fit that teen next door act you have been projecting in your posts. Sorry if I offended you somehow, I was just trying to play along with your act, Ms. Dreamzy. Thank you for that beautiful kissy face photo, well here is a kissy face back at you.