Talking Dirty

How many guys like a provider who talks dirty all the time? Like as soon as you start having sex she starts talking about wanting to get that hot load....and keeps it up all the time you're going at it. I know one provider who says Ooh baby! during the whole session.See who can guess that one.

And how many providers start in with dirty talk before asking whether it's OK? In my opinion dirty talk goes right along with rushing but some guys like it and some just put up with it.
I'm horrible at talking dirty. I'm so socially awkward.

I've had people request ahead of time and I always let them know that once I get horny I can't talk with my mouth, my brain goes errrrrp, my body wants to do the talking...

Does talking dirty ever seem... overdone to you? Maybe that is why I stay away from it. Maybe I've just never had a good personal experience with dirty talk. Also curious what client's experiences have been with this. Good topic
Love honest dirty talk when girl is truly into it. Does wonders for the moment.

If forced its a distraction.

Like when a girl claims my cock is biggest she ever saw... too much of a lie... pulls me out of it.
Love honest dirty talk when girl is truly into it. Does wonders for the moment.

If forced its a distraction.

Like when a girl claims my cock is biggest she ever saw... too much of a lie... pulls me out of it. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
but what if it is?
if it fills her up just right, and her pussy is doing the gorilla grip thing, I'd bet you feel like the biggest man in the world to her...
I found it amusing that a local provider that claims her pussy is too tight to take the big dick spouts practically verbatim the lines from Blacked and Blacked Raw. Goals? After 5 years on the front lines one would think that she was stretched a bit.
I love dirty talk.

I also like when a guys talk dirty "youre my cum slurping whore aren't ya"
After 5 years on the front lines one would think that she was stretched a bit. Originally Posted by jokacz
everyone give a round of applause to this man who has no idea how female anatomy works

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...nd-loose-women

get yourself some learnin'
I found it amusing that a local provider that claims her pussy is too tight to take the big dick spouts practically verbatim the lines from Blacked and Blacked Raw. Goals? After 5 years on the front lines one would think that she was stretched a bit. Originally Posted by jokacz
Who is claiming that? Are you seeing a different thread?
I love dirty talk.

I also like when a guys talk dirty "youre my cum slurping whore aren't ya" Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Mmm, don't you love it when you go to say "yes daddy" but his dick is down your throat and it comes out as "yes dallahsdlk"

Like I WANT to tell you how good the dick is, the words are right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't talk, my eyes can only roll back and my hips can only ride up and down...
Mmm, don't you love it when you go to say "yes daddy" but his dick is down your throat and it comes out as "yes dallahsdlk"

Like I WANT to tell you how good the dick is, the words are right on the tip of my tongue, but I can't talk, my eyes can only roll back and my hips can only ride up and down... Originally Posted by valkyra
I think I love you lol

Love to see fellow enthusiastic cock slurpers such as myself! You go girl
I think I love you lol

Love to see fellow enthusiastic cock slurpers such as myself! You go girl Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I'm not in this line of work for the retirement package

How about letting these Rochester boys know how much you like sucking dick yourself? How do you start? From the top or from the bottom?
I'm not in this line of work for the retirement package How about letting these boys know how much you like sucking dick yourself? How do you start? From the top or from the bottom? Originally Posted by valkyra
Start below the balls and work my way up is how I do
Start below the balls and work my way up is how I do Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
That's RIGHT, she takes the whole dick, not just the tip. My kind of girl :hugs: I hope you enjoy Rochester as much as they enjoy you!
I'm more use ta "WTF is taking you so Long"

when done I whisper to soon in her ear
The wife’s dirty talk is.” Do what you got to do”