If you could grant one wish...

• Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 10:37 PM
...If you were a genie. Or had mystical, magical powers. And you were able to grant one wish to all Hoogars, what would it be?

• To keep all their relatives from dying every week, always right before your session
  • To keep their cars from always breaking down
  • To help them never lose their cell phone or have it die just before they are supposed to meet you
  • To find a cure for them being constantly on their period when you want to see them
  • To help them remember to save rent money all month instead of hoping they can get enough back-to-back sessions in the last 3 days of the month to make rent
  • Fill in your own cure __________.
A house with bubble wrap floors and walls and for god sakes the windows, and lots of lube so I can slip and slide when I want.

When can I expect this wish to come true ?????
Let them be super horny and find utmost joy in giving out free pussy to every guy!

Addendum: May they be so horny, they'd drop all other obligations and forsake all else, in favor of giving out free pussy to every guy!
I would grant them the ability to not have any health issues as a result of their chosen profession bet it a disease or some piece of shit violent mother fucker.

Uh oh, I posted something serious in a make a stereotype thread.
Just one? I mean...if I had just one it wouldn't be hobby-related. BUT fair enough, hobby related wishes.

I wish that all of the men who walk through my door give as much as they receive (on a spiritual/energy level...not on a performance level). The only negative I've really noticed on a personal level (knock on wood) is that I feel emotionally drained in a very real way. Some people charge my batteries, most do nothing to my batteries, and others drain, drain, drain. It's really a self-care matter for the most part. Charging my own reserves as much as I can in my own ways to prevent burn-out. Marketing myself effectively so I attract the positives or neutrals. Feeling enough strength to push away the drainers. So much about a provider's effectiveness and well-being has to do with this delicate balance. Sure, waiting tables drains a person. Being a receptionist drains a person. Being a parent drains a person. Being in school drains a person. Being a provider most definitely drains a person, but if done skillfully and with the cards in your favor, it can be a rewarding decision. At least for awhile.
For them to always walk with their head high, be financially savvy, have a good support system and a trade or education to rely/fall back on. Also to give and receive mutual respect in dealings with clients and their "sisters."
For them to always walk with their head high, be financially savvy, have a good support system and a trade or education to rely/fall back on. Also to give and receive mutual respect in dealings with clients and their "sisters." Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
That was a lot more than one wish Scarlett....... typical woman though.... tell her to pick one and she fills the shopping basket!

hmmmm... my 5yo is the same way....

If I could give them that one wish?.... hmmm....can I be serious and grant the one I've heard more than once from some?......

that they never turned that first trick......
Hey, he said magical!! A girl can dream.
To help them never lose their cell phone or have it die just before they are supposed to meet you

To help them remember to save rent money all month instead of hoping they can get enough back-to-back sessions in the last 3 days of the month to make rent

THESE TWO (see above) HAVE STRESSED ME OUT THE MOST !!! either personally or vicariously !!!!

Grief + Menstruation never take me down !!!

I am a New Yorker + We don't drive or own cars !!!
A Fabreze Kitty
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 06:49 AM
A house with bubble wrap floors and walls and for god sakes the windows, and lots of lube so I can slip and slide when I want.

When can I expect this wish to come true ????? Originally Posted by shayla84
Now THAT is a true Hoogar request...thanks Shayla, it actually sounds fun! Imagine all the bubble popping fun from a spirited CG session...

{{{The wheels are turning...I think you should start offering Bubble Wrap sessions at a CBC rate + cost of bubble wrap}}}
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 06:51 AM
To help them never lose their cell phone or have it die just before they are supposed to meet you

To help them remember to save rent money all month instead of hoping they can get enough back-to-back sessions in the last 3 days of the month to make rent

THESE TWO (see above) HAVE STRESSED ME OUT THE MOST !!! either personally or vicariously !!!!

Grief + Menstruation never take me down !!!

I am a New Yorker + We don't drive or own cars !!!
Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
TAK, thanks for getting in the spirit of my thread & not getting offended..."Grief + Menstruation Never Take me Down". You should get a tattoo with that statement methinks...only have it done in Hebrew so everyone thinks its cool and mystical. (well, except the Hebrews...but they don't hobby very often anyway)

• To find a cure for them being constantly on their period when you want to see them
Originally Posted by Toyz
I don't ever have those
I got my wish!!!
A providers dream NO DOWN TIME!!
Wow, during my short time here, I've run into about 5 more excuses not even on Toyz list, and only once got none of them. I've been blaming this on myself.

My bequeath would be to give them the knowledge of path to a better future life.

A special wish for B.W. Fashion Model Shayla. If I could somehow bubble wrap your heart which must surely be breaking now.
One wish to all Hoogars: Be beautiful CBC Hoogars (or is that 2 wishes already?)

Of course, we would run out of cheap paper for the CBG2P with all the ADs we had to place, but then again, we wouldn't need the Guide any longer.