Friendly Scheduling Reminder

When you schedule for an H, 90, 120 +, it's in bad form to show up for the appointment and tell your provider then that you'll be cutting your time - and donation - short.

If you're not sure you want more than a HH because she's new or because you may have a RW commitment you have to attend to, bring it up while you're scheduling. I'm pretty sure most of us will be cool and work with you or tell you gently that we need full commitment/full donation.

I'm not talking about a new guy showing up and changing his mind, I'm talking about an overall trend I'm noticing with new guys AND regulars. I know personally that if you respect me and my time enough to tell me you *may* only be able to do a HH, I'm A-OK with it and I can note my donation record books accordingly.

So, while y'all complain about NCNS-ers and providers not replying in a timely manner, I thought I'd throw this one in here. Friendly-like

EFN, OUT
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 03:12 PM
When you schedule for an H, 90, 120 +, it's in bad form to show up for the appointment and tell your provider then that you'll be cutting your time - and donation - short.

If you're not sure you want more than a HH because she's new or because you may have a RW commitment you have to attend to, bring it up while you're scheduling. I'm pretty sure most of us will be cool and work with you or tell you gently that we need full commitment/full donation.

I'm not talking about a new guy showing up and changing his mind, I'm talking about an overall trend I'm noticing with new guys AND regulars. I know personally that if you respect me and my time enough to tell me you *may* only be able to do a HH, I'm A-OK with it and I can note my donation record books accordingly.

So, while y'all complain about NCNS-ers and providers not replying in a timely manner, I thought I'd throw this one in here. Friendly-like

EFN, OUT Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
You keep records?
No, just putting it delicately.
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 03:32 PM
No, just putting it delicately. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Fair enough...and I agree in principle...if a deal is agreed, it should be followed through by both parties.
You pay whatever was agreed upon from the beginning. If a guy shows up short-changed, that throws off the provider's schedule (and estimated earnings for the day). Negotiation shouldn't happen once the guy arrives at the location. Talk about money and services when the meeting takes place opens you up to getting busted.
austinwebdev2010

You pay whatever was agreed upon from the beginning. If a guy shows up short-changed, that throws off the provider's schedule (and estimated earnings for the day). Negotiation shouldn't happen once the guy arrives at the location. Talk about money and services when the meeting takes place opens you up to getting busted. Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
+1
austinwebdev2010

+1 Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Right back at you : )

I've been away for various reasons. I owe you and several others PM responses. I'll get with you shortly.
Speaking of records.....

The Dawn says... discretion is a must in the pussy mafia and record keeping is a big no no.... Just ask Double D!!! His records are the only one's I keep! I dunno about other ladies.

@ Electricfeel.... One more reason not to offer hh, imo. Unless it is with a regular.
Totally agree super rude. There have been times I have lost out on other appts ie money because someone schedules wrong n expects me to accommodate my donations because they choose to cut time short after I wasnt able to book someone else after because I was told they wanted more time originally.
Thank you!

You pay whatever was agreed upon from the beginning. If a guy shows up short-changed, that throws off the provider's schedule (and estimated earnings for the day). Negotiation shouldn't happen once the guy arrives at the location. Talk about money and services when the meeting takes place opens you up to getting busted. Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
Totally agree super rude. There have been times I have lost out on other appts ie money because someone schedules wrong n expects me to accommodate my donations because they choose to cut time short after I wasnt able to book someone else after because I was told they wanted more time originally. Originally Posted by Rylee_raye
Exactly!!
Wow, this coming from someone who is notorious for ncns without a sorry or etc.
Your upset that your out a lil extra time/money and I agree its in bad form however confirm an appt and having communication up to the time of the clients arrival at your incall and then just blowing them off after they juggled their schedule is by far worse in my opinion.
But I guess only your time matters
  • Toyz
  • 03-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Your upset that your out a lil extra time/money and I agree its in bad form however confirm an appt and having communication up to the time of the clients arrival at your incall and then just blowing them off after they juggled their schedule is by far worse in my opinion.
But I guess only your time matters Originally Posted by AtxTexMex

But I guess only your time matters Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
Oh, Atx! I'm not upset about anything, just noticing a growing trend and reminding everyone of how things work without calling anyone out or using one curse word.

I haven't seen you in over a year and a half and the few times I have started to try and schedule with you since our personal issue (which you love to make public) from September 2012, I stop as soon as you try and see me for $60. You either need to get over it or, if you wanted to rekindle anything, realize you weren't going to do so by slamming me on the boards and offering me insulting donations. Also, if you were/are so upset about our issue and I AM sooooo awful and rude, why would you want to see me again? Make up your mind.

As someone who has had a lot of guys slam me and my biz unfairly in the last year, many of which have never seen me or who haven't seen me since 2012, yeah, I think it's about time I politely bring up one issue us providers sometimes have with you clients. Hang on to any past issues you want, that's your problem. If you ever want to have a real discussion about our personal issue, please, contact me and I'd love to discuss. Airing dirty laundry and pouting on the boards isn't going to fix anything.

If you don't want to make up and you never want to see me again, then stop beating a dead horse, man.

<3EFN
60-80.00 qkies arent unheard of. But obviously not something all providers care to offer and so be it, no biggie. However if you do agree upon it, book the appt and confirm a time then simply choose to stop communication once the appt is to take place then thats a different matter and this wasnt a year ago either btw.
So I dont see how you can get upset and complain when clients decide to change the duration of time they wish to spend with you at the last minute because it throws off your schedule when your known to simply blow individuals off completely with no consideration for their schedules.