Encounter: Bella at Pearls has some coconuts that made me go coconuts. Had me saying: thar she BLOWS

Date: 4-30
Name:Bella
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBJ, ACG, RACG, FIV, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: Super long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Stripper body and stripper rack - DD's. Look like coconuts, downstairs meaty lips, trimmed, good arse, and thin.
Recommendation: Yes
I have yet to see Bella since her return. I keep missing her whenever I got spare time. Finally made an appointment on Friday to see her. Mamasan leads me into a room but then tells me she has big trouble. She says that she had a previous appointment before mine & that person requested another hour. She offered me a line up of like 5 other ladies but I had my heart set on Bella & declined the ladies. I felt bad because they all came out & I chose none. But luckily as I was walking out another person was coming in so he walked into a room full of ladies. Still mad at that person who booked another hour with Bella. Might try again tomorrow.
Awesome !!
nice! i'm interested to hear how she compares to Vanessa & Milk... especially when it comes to curves (thickness), IOPs and is greek offerred
Those coconuts are very prominent!
Latina very hot
Her coconuts look like Maya's, but way bigger.
She is very hot with those new Twins.
Well I need to try those out !
  • Gar
  • 05-07-2019, 12:28 PM
She is very hot with those new Twins. Originally Posted by chan175
Nice....I Can't wait to see those new twins.