Sperm!

So I'm listening to sports radio & I keep hearing an ad directed towards males- getting paid to donate sperm.

Have any of you gents done it?, or any providers with male family or friends have done it?

I'm not stressing for cash, but the ad made it seem real easy like 'sign up, rub one out in a cup, get paid!'

Check out the later part of the movie 'Road Trip. You could get addicted!! LMAO

Cheers soldier.
Check out the later part of the movie 'Road Trip. You could get addicted!! LMAO

Cheers soldier. Originally Posted by Sig9er

Haha oh wow! Road Trip rules! That is my go to movie! Todd Phillips is the director. Also made Old School!
I remember that scene in Road Trip lol.
Euro Trip is much better... And to the OP no...also i have an aversion to my own cum..when i jack off i dont even want that shit getting on my hands.

I hate the clean-up aspect of it all. That's why girls who swallow (RW or Hobby) are precious resources.
Hmm, I see humorous ad possibilities: Donate your sperm to my waiting Irish receptacle! FREE Celtic cup of captivity, or elect FREE medicinal BBBJCIM option!

However, please pay the mandatory "disposal fee" prior to departure from the carnal clinic.

(Doubt any of my male relatives could sell sperm. The wee buggers would come packed in their own alcohol! Amazing that we Paddies are such a prolific lot to begin with. I guess Irish Whiskey isn't a sterilizing agent.)
So I'm listening to sports radio & I keep hearing an ad directed towards males- getting paid to donate sperm.

Have any of you gents done it?

Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Nope.
Hmm, I see humorous ad possibilities: Donate your sperm to my waiting Irish receptacle! FREE Celtic cup of captivity, or elect FREE medicinal BBBJCIM option!

However, please pay the mandatory "disposal fee" prior to departure from the carnal clinic.

(Doubt any of my male relatives could sell sperm. The wee buggers would come packed in their own alcohol! Amazing that we Paddies are such a prolific lot to begin with. I guess Irish Whiskey isn't a sterilizing agent.)
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Gold right there... disposal fee