SA lady looking for business today

• Go4it
  • 12-24-2017, 11:19 AM
I have been in contact with a SA lady for the last couple days but have not been able to hook up with her. So, I have no concrete information on services, etc. All I can really tell you is she seems anxious.

My biggest problem with getting with her has been she doesn't have an incall. I don't do outcall. She is willing to get a room but only after you show up. She not getting a room for a NC/NS.

Photos on SA look good. She knows I am writing this. Agreed to allow me to post phone number.

Her SA name is Lily laflare5000 (I cant get my copy paste function to work somehow so I can't post entire link) Phone number 214-304-2611
She asking $250
She is currently in the Irving area
  • Go4it
  • 12-24-2017, 11:29 AM
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/83d39e2d-afd7-4a15-81fc-e0ee5e0f94a7
Funny what that number links to...
https://independent.com.dallas.escor...post/19937922/

I contacted her through SA, instead of directly from the number, and I felt just like I was talking to a BP Pimp. "Are you affiliated with law enforcement", "hhr, or hr?" etc., were the first questions.
  • Go4it
  • 12-24-2017, 04:12 PM
Well, I just copied it from the SA link. You can see the link name -- whatever. And I agree, she is kinda goofy on the questions. I just put it as being newbie - but maybe not.
Oh believe me, I'm not questioning you. Lol.
Sorry if it came off that way.
  • Go4it
  • 12-24-2017, 11:28 PM
No - didn't think you were. I'm just kinda watchin the thread to see if anyone is able to hook up with her. Lots of lookers. I'm thinking about giving it another shot late tomorrow (although the incall/outcall thing is a bitch to work through) and was hoping to see if someone else tested the water.
She sent me a few pictures, and when asked whats available:
"Whatever you want Daddy, protection required"
There are a number of eccie ladies on SA from what I can tell.
Did anyone go for it?

5'9"
21 y.o. a
according to SA