ISO INCALL for today for my 50th encounter.

Name: CG2014
My Title: Master Cunning Linguist.
Phone Number: Will give to a lucky lady or ladies.
Preferred INCALL Location:

Age: Old enough to say YES but still not Old enough to know women can be trouble
Dislikes: Cold days. Rainy days. Traffic.
Hobbies: Movies, Travel.
My Tattoos and/or Body Piercing: None
Favorite Food(s): Dessert
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Animal: Pussycats
Favorite Music: Classic Rock. 80's music. TayTay. Mama Monster. Madge.
Favorite Holiday: March 14th Steak and Blowjob Day
Preferred Gifts I Love to Bring:
to
My Ideal Woman: one that has good head on her shoulder
My Motto: Sometimes Two Heads are better than One.
About Me:
Straight forward.
Happiest when Laid and Fed.
Easy going.
Predictable with only 3 moods: sleepy, hungry, horny, not necessarily in that order.
I can be Mild to Freaky. Your choice: One or Both.

CONTACT ME INFO: https://www.eccie.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=226693
Judging from the lack of responses (except for one who couldn't read) in the past 10 hours and 20 minutes.

I should have offered Lilies instead.

That would seems more appropriate considering the selection of ladies in here lately and their lack of energy and motivation.

The only energy I've seen around here among the ladies lately is GPS and complaining about not being able to post an ad every day and the site not having an ISO section.

But even when one of us guys do post an ISO: it's Texas tumbleweeds rolling down across the ISO.

Come August 1st when rent is due, some here will wish they weren't so finicky and should had taken the:

to

Further evidence you don't need a good head on your shoulder or even a head on your shoulder to be a provider.

I'll go use them roses for a lovely 5 course dinner at one of DFW's many fine steakhouses instead and socialize with some REAL NON-SHALLOW NON-MATERIALISTIC NON-STUCK UP women for a change who will talk to you because you are a human being and not because you are an ATM.
Nice original post and humor. Enjoy your steak!

Best ISO on Eccie EVER!!
I Agree haha ^^
Good Luck CG for your 50th !! Eagerly waiting to see the Review !! Let the Review explode !!
Ok well I for one would love to see you and if we could go out for a steak dinner together I would be on top of the world. I just CAME - across this thread and would definitely love to meet

Are you still looking for someone? Let me know ok
cindy you have a nice ass. I think CG likes girls really slender with nice bubble tushes. You should go see him
Lol you should expect that
cindy you have a nice ass. I think CG likes girls really slender with nice bubble tushes. You should go see him Originally Posted by cage196
I wouldn't touch Cindy and any of her girlfriends KaitlynDior and Alluring Stacy or anyone else on that crew even if you paid for it or if it was free.

Ok well I for one would love to see you and if we could go out for a steak dinner together Originally Posted by Ginger Bread Girl
Thanks for the offer but I am looking for spinners.

besides, I have already gone and got my steak dinner instead of a session since no one bothered to reply to my ISO for almost 10 1/2 hours except for a Black girl which I RTM because it's against the rules for a provider to reply to an ISO when she doesn't fit the ISO requirements.

Guess 2 to 3 roses (that's 200-300) are not enough to get a date around here.

Every other girl here is so greedy instead of taking what's offered while they still can.

GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) is a rampant pandemic among many of the ladies around here!
OP, Your posts are self-alerts. I'm not surprised you are eating alone and can't get a lady to take your money. RTM about a provider answering your ISO? That, sir, is pathetic.

Kaitlyn Dior is wonderful, I saw her last year. Booked her off P411 after reading her TER reviews.

I wouldn't touch Cindy and any of her girlfriends KaitlynDior and Alluring Stacy or anyone else on that crew even if you paid for it or if it was free.

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for spinners.

besides, I have already gone and got my steak dinner instead of a session since no one bothered to reply to my ISO for almost 10 1/2 hours except for a Black girl which I RTM because it's against the rules for a provider to reply to an ISO when she doesn't fit the ISO requirements.

Guess 2 to 3 roses (that's 200-300) are not enough to get a date around here.

Every other girl here is so greedy instead of taking what's offered while they still can.

GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrome) is a rampant pandemic among many of the ladies around here! Originally Posted by CG2014
I am beginning to wonder if CG2014 has ‘GDS’ (Golden Dick Syndrome) complex?...Lol
RTM about a provider answering your ISO? That, sir, is pathetic. Originally Posted by Bflexible
I was told many times before that if a provider responds to an ISO and she doesn't fit the requirements of the ISO, to RTM them.

i.e. in this ISO I was looking for a Caucasian or Latina spinner, and the only one who responded is AA.

In over 4 years, I have gotten dozens and dozens of PM from providers that do not meet my past ISO requirements and I could had RTM each and everyone of them but I never did until this time.

I have also been told in the past if Providers that PM in response to an ISO and they don't fit the requirement of the ISO, it violated this rule:

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system.
Maybe you need to familiarize with the rules and guidelines and workings of ECCIE before you post a rude response criticizing people.
OP, Your posts are self-alerts. I'm not surprised you are eating alone and can't get a lady to take your money. RTM about a provider answering your ISO? That, sir, is pathetic.

Kaitlyn Dior is wonderful, I saw her last year. Booked her off P411 after reading her TER reviews. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Wonderful day in the neighborhood
I just came here to read the comments...you know kinda like YouTube...