Brozilian waxing

I’ve been thinking about doing a Brozilian Wax to help maintain my grooming. I was curious what the ladies think about that? I don’t know how to find a respectable place that will do that. Any suggestions in the north side of Fort Worth?
I’m not a lady, but I’ll jump in. I get that done every three months, I hate when a girl stops mid BJ to pull a hair out, lol. I go to any of the Waxing the City locations, they’ll do it for about $100, ass, balls, shaft, everything
Are you saying that you don't frequent a waxing location that will transition to at least L1 or 2?

Maybe they don't exist?

I am disappointed to not have other recommendations.

(If only Busty would offer that service...mmmm. Maybe on her next tour???)
From the female perspective, I would hate to bring that pain upon you and then suck your dick. I can see a aloe handjob��. Try the European wax spa in hurst.
Just trim it properly and it's more than enough
I’m not specifically looking for a wax than that offers a L1 or L2 afterwards. I’d just like to be able not have to worry about trimming for a while
From the female perspective, I would hate to bring that pain upon you and then suck your dick. I can see a aloe handjob��. Try the European wax spa in hurst. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Thanks for your viewpoint. Never having a wax job, I was not thinking about pain & discomfort. I've also done some reading about the process & "aftercare", and think that I will just keep manscaping at home.
  • Busty
  • 10-16-2023, 06:14 AM
Some men like pain around their junk, no judgement.
All kinky perverts need love
And some men need to give love more than receive it. Bringing joy to another person is the best feeling.
Well, I went and had it done yesterday at a nearby Wax the City. Yes there was some pain, but only temporary and not as bad as I was fearing. But I love how everything feels now. Smoother than me shaving and looking forward to my next session.
Well, I went and had it done yesterday at a nearby Wax the City. Yes there was some pain, but only temporary and not as bad as I was fearing. But I love how everything feels now. Smoother than me shaving and looking forward to my next session. Originally Posted by RRaider
I can accept short-term pain, so...

Their web site (Prosper location) describes service levels "For clients with a vagina" & "For clients with a penis" (that's called a woman & a man where I come from). They offer "Basic, Modified, Full", but don't mention pricing.

Can you share which Service you had, and how much?
And did they tell you how many weeks before you should have your next waxing?

Thanks kindly
Texoma I also go there and I believe if you pick a service it will tell you the price. I think it’s 105 for everything down there and they usually say come every 4 to 6 weeks. And yes, it’s only a minor discomfort for a short period of time, actually only the time that you’re there and then it’s gone.
  • Busty
  • 10-16-2023, 12:03 PM

(If only Busty would offer that service...mmmm. Maybe on her next tour???) Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Ummmmmm, there is a need for waxing men & back rubs???
If so, I need to take some classes
Texoma, I got the full but opted to keep my front unwaxed. So shaft, scrotum, inner and outer butt was done for 105. They want me to come back in 4 weeks but I’ll see how things grow bavk and I’ll schedule again
To spend $ every four weeks is crazy