been tooo long..happy holidays and a new "weight loss" pic

Ive lost 35lbs since I last visited in January..healthy eating and walking alot

Happy holidays n see yall soon!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_4802.jpeg (66.0 KB, 644 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_4801.jpeg (50.5 KB, 639 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_4878.jpeg (122.9 KB, 642 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_4800.jpeg (57.4 KB, 637 views)
You look FABULOUS girl! Congratulations on the weight loss! You are looking tone!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!
XOXOXO,
Lindsay Lee
Nice work! congrats. You look great and I bet you feel amazing.
Great job. Hard work and looking great
Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you!
Good Job ... Keep Rocking Lady
  • R.M.
  • 12-24-2023, 09:59 AM
Get it girl . Happy holiday spirit. Yay����♥️
Looking FAB Dallas girl!!!
Congratulations! You look great!
Fit men and women get my respect and admiration right out of the gate. Good job DR, women like you should be the rule and not the exception.
awww yall thanks so much!

It has been a weird wild year..with medical issues w my hubby getting congestive heart failure & diabetes and getting his big toe amputated.. and my Jeep burning up and having to get new car...but I see a light shining and 2024 is gonna be an awesome year!!!!!!
Great Job!!!

January 20th I cut out sugar and products with High Fructose Corn syrup and started back at the gym and have gone from 290 to 210. My goal was 200 by dec 31 but I'm happy with my results.
  • Busty
  • 12-25-2023, 07:40 PM
SEXY
awww yall thanks so much!

It has been a weird wild year..with medical issues w my hubby getting congestive heart failure & diabetes and getting his big toe amputated.. and my Jeep burning up and having to get new car...but I see a light shining and 2024 is gonna be an awesome year!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sorry to hear about your hubby's health issues. Not unusual for a man, but difficult for you to watch.

I think that you are a lucky woman to have a man that loves you and respects you, and is happy (I assume) that his wife shares her charms & sexuality. There is a difference between work & love. And when you are at home and give him love, he's the luckiest man in the world. He doesn't need all of his toes to know that.
Dallas, I’m so sorry about your husband. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him years ago. I hope 2024 brings good health and luck to you and your husband. Cheers to a wonderful New Year for us all!

XOXOOX,
Lindsay Lee