What happened to all those "strong" women in Hollywood?

You see them and you probably detest them. Those strong women and go out and protest (bitch) against men and institutions that can't or won't do anything about them. Whether they're wearing pussy hats, standing in front of their friends bad mouthing Trump, or ghost writing columns about things they know little about. Yep, those "strong" and "nasty" women. What happened when they ran afoul of someone who could hurt them, someone who could take away their livelihood, and someone who actually did damage to them. They ran away and hid. So much for the strong women like Meryl Streep, Ashley Judd, Joy, Whoopie, et. al.

Donald Trump can't do anything to them so they are brave and bold. Harvey Weinstein is a piece of shit along with so many others. They threw him parties, celebrated his name, and even offered a defense for his activities. Now a couple of women have had enough and they spoke out. Suddenly these women have discovered that they had spines. Still, even Rose McGowan didn't do it because it was right. She did because she lost a job making a series. I guess people in Hollywood don't do anything for the right reason, only their bottom line.
dangle money in front of them, they quickly cave.
You can dangle a cock in front of Kevin Spacey.
A lot of women in Texas see through this. That's why 40 percent of the white women voted for President Trump. That's why the new DNC hierarchy that is still endorsing the "War On Women" rhetoric are being laughed at. The same with their "Abortion On Demand" talk or whatever they are calling it today.

Those dawgs don't hunt!
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2017, 08:13 AM
. I guess people in Hollywood don't do anything for the right reason, only their bottom line. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You need to reread Adam Smiths , Invisible Hand.

Trump ran for President to eliminate the estate tax...
  • WTF
  • 11-04-2017, 08:15 AM
The same with their "Abortion On Demand" talk or whatever they are calling it today.

Those dawgs don't hunt! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Speaking of dogs not hunting...Abortion on Demand you mean like the Death Penalty?

Trump ran for President to eliminate the estate tax... Originally Posted by WTF
among other things he ran under.
the women, with exception, are frauds

they weighed their desires and made their decisions

they desired to be rich and famous

maybe they had the desire not to be bedded by a certain individual

but the desire to be rich and famous outweighed other desires so they did things with a smile on their faces

now, when it doesn't matter, either because they became successful or because they didn't become successful and they know they never will, and since the dam has broken they speak

and I'm not convince some of them are being entirely truthful about the extent of their involvements even now

I don't know about you but I had to do a lot of jobs and tasks I didn't want to do starting out and I put up with some people I don't have to put up with now. I guess I dug the ditches and ran the errands because that's what it took to keep moving forward.

while I recognize degradations are on a scale, its still the decisions made for success
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2017, 06:51 AM

Donald Trump can't do anything to them so they are brave and bold. Harvey Weinstein is a piece of shit along with so many others.. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump and Harvey are birds of the same feather.

I love these 'Me Too' Trump voting women who condemn Harvey!

Harvey pays better.
money buys silence.

it's just a question of how long.
  • WTF
  • 11-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Trump and Harvey are

Trump and Harvey are

Originally Posted by WTF
Your GIF/meme game is weak. You need to step up your game WTshitF!

I don't know about you but I had to do a lot of jobs and tasks I didn't want to do starting out and I put up with some people I don't have to put up with now. I guess I dug the ditches and ran the errands because that's what it took to keep moving forward.

while I recognize degradations are on a scale, it's still the decisions made for success Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So which is harder... digging a ditch or watching Harvey rub one out in the shower?