ByeByeBye

Anyone besides me notice the "guest083119(ByeByeBye)"

Anyone know where our admin went?
She’ll be back....Tebow knows she loves some Russ38.....
She’ll be back....Tebow knows she loves some Russ38..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Sept. 2nd lol everyone will be bk.

https://youtu.be/23ukVzItvno
She’ll be back....Tebow knows she loves some Russ38..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'm super sad and I hope you're right Russ sad day for us ladies!

I'm late to the Party (sarcastically speaking)...

She will def be missed!!!
As having been one who has interacted with the now gone person for a number of years through PM's, I'm sure that former member's decision to leave was arrived at through thoughtful consideration of what was in their best interest.

While I am not suprised the girls noticing the vacated login given that person's direct impact on staff decisions, what is really surprising is that nobody has noticed that St.C has been gone for well over a month.

As for the staff, it is a loss. However, I suspect that person will return in time, which I do not know so don't ask.
  • R.M.
  • 09-01-2019, 04:43 AM
She baked me cookies.
  • R.M.
  • 09-01-2019, 04:44 AM
Opps
And the big guy's handle has been changed to Staff Acct. LOL.
^^^ interesting. That was done after my earlier post. It was listed as administrator since I saw it while checking the one we have been discussing in this thread.
And the big guy's handle has been changed to Staff Acct. LOL. Originally Posted by boardman
And the plot thickens.....
And the plot thickens..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Eine Konzept für einen Hitler-Film?
äußerst wahrscheinlich......
Why would anyone hang around this shit show. After my thread was closed, not only boardman did you make a clown ass of darth by putting his closing statement in your dig line, but now the clique of you’ll are hell bent on jamming German terminology down his throat as another fuck you and continuing doing what he asked you’ll not to. Who would hang around? Just to be understood the only people you’ll are cool around are pussy buyers and sellers, so soak up this glory. Taking the liability of being here then having to put up with the fucked up Fab Four is a bit much four anyone . I applaud b three.