Plan ahead....just like our Admins

As the new Texas laws went in effect today....and as our own Admins and owners have gone ghost....It would be a good ideal to save your favs contact information along with those you wish to see and your references. Sites come and go but good pussy will always be found
I don't think the people here are aware of the new laws that went into effect today, nor how it coincides with the disappearing of accounts.

You might wanna post a link to the laws.
Here is the discussion in the legal forum -

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2659663
https://www.dallasjustice.com/new-te...tember-1-2019/

Can’t really blame the admins and owner(s) for ghosting....especially with how the wording of the new laws could be interpreted.....
Lock up you daughter, lock up you wife, lock up your backdoor...and run for your life!!
Save numbers..and emails
I agree it's a good idea to Save numbers. My favs are already saved in my hobby phone.

I keep a running list of providers I may want to see if my favs are not available. When I have run through my favs list I pull out my hand written list of newbie to me.

Here is what I don't get. The law went into effect today, and I have yet to hear an admin say something to the effect of anything on the law.

ECCiE has shut down twice due to law changes, sometimes it was down foa while, but site administrators make the changes and a month or so later it's back.
I wonder about P411. I believe the server and owners are in Europe where P411 is not a crime.

Then there's the first amendment.
🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
has anyone else noticed their showcases are gone from existance???
has anyone else noticed their showcases are gone from existance??? Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Yes all ads and showcases are gone.

Write down contacts.

More things may disappear.

{staff edit- website link is not allowed- CK}

281-666-8419
switter - @cvkatie
Yup........... Gents, I suggest sending the ladies your references now and get verified now. Ladies, majority of you already have my number..........and e-mail

Just in case..................
I visit here alot so you gents may contact me through email (secretbaby25@yahoo.com) or the other sites that are still up. My handle never changes.