***IT is tough and I'm asking this***

Hello there!
I placed an Ads in Houston a week ago and I have 2 appt request. I'm in Midland TX.

It is 533 Miles and almost 9 hours drive.

I was told by one man that I should come to Houston and want to be here.
But for a little need of me being in houston and a lot of traveling time and cost. We all know that economy isn't great and costly to travel.

I just have to cancel this plan,

I'm sorry to the 2 gentlemen that requests to see me.

I'm leaving midland heading back to OKC.

Have fun and stay safe!!
XOXO
Feisty Kat
It is a long drive on the chance of two sessions.....no one should fault you for not doing it
Come or don't. You never know how many "last minute hobbyists" crawl out of the woodwork.
I myself rarely look in the ad forums.
Come or don't. You never know how many "last minute hobbyists" crawl out of the woodwork.
I myself rarely look in the ad forums. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Same here.

Feisty Kat, now that I'm looking at your profile....you seem to have a very sexy face...and you are Asian....which is always a plus for some of us.

It is a long drive on the chance of two sessions.....no one should fault you for not doing it Originally Posted by dearhunter
Looks like somebody hacked into DH's account too.
You don't have to post this thread...just PM the two guys and drive home...
No one reads provider ads in Houston...We wait for the threADs to show up in Coed. They usually include special pricing...or whining. Wait, which one was yours?
Smart decision....you kbow whats best for you.
I certainly wouldn't recommend a thousand mile road trip with only two appointments booked.
I can't blame you. Wise decision. For the record, I do not look in the ad section, either; I always search past reviews for the general area. But, who is to say that a new review would even be seen in time to book by very many. Good luck and safe travels.