I am terribly upset

My ATF was robbed in San Antonio Wednesday night. I was trying to contact her today to see if she was alright and there was no answer.

I am very upset that she didn't call back to let me know what I can do. I got a gift for her on hold at a jewelry place and plan to buying it later this month and the first week of September.

My birthday plans are ruined. I am upset. I wish she would call back, but if she left town or got arrested, then this will just boil my blood. I am terribly pissed. I love tall girls, but I don't want to become a hermit once again and wait for another tall girl.

Sounds like you might be getting too attached emotionally. Step back and assess the situation, and perhaps visit another provider. I'm sure there are other tall women out there.
Sounds like you might be getting too attached emotionally. Step back and assess the situation, and perhaps visit another provider. I'm sure there are other tall women out there. Originally Posted by Eccie42
No there is not. I am starting to like Pacific Islander and Hispanic girls who are tall maybe 5'8-6'4 and tanned as in dark skinned hispanic, pacific islanders.

I am not too attached. I just wanted my own ATF. I don't want to go about finding one for myself. She called me and told me she was robbed. And I brought the gift for the next session with her, but it seems that I don't know what to do if she doesn't respond.
You are upset that SHE does not want to involve you in HER personal problems?

Buying Providers Jewelry?

Yes.... You sound like you are a bit too involved......

They run a business providing you a service in exchange for your money.

Quit trying to be "special" and trying to get her to like you or want you..... If she provides a good service keep paying for it....

Giving her jewelry is no different than buying a new necklace for the guy that changes your oil.....
I'm with ECCIE4, she may be great, but she ain't unique. Go hunting. It seems you are too invested for your own welfare.
I'm with ECCIE4, she may be great, but she ain't unique. Go hunting. It seems you are too invested for your own welfare. Originally Posted by nuglet
I am not hunting anymore. Plus, she actually liked me as a customer. You do not understand, I treated her well during a session. And to be very honest, I rather be her regular than seeing like multiple women. I don't like going to the next women a lot. I am 30 years old, times for me has changed.
Sorry to hear about what happened to your ATF. As much as you may enjoy her company, do not place yourself in an emotionally vulnerable position by trying to take it beyond the professional level, unless she has explicitly stated and shown, beyond a shadow of doubt, that she'd like to do the same.

I have seen good reviews for a few other tall providers and can point you in that direction if that is what you are really looking for.
Sorry to hear about what happened to your ATF. As much as you may enjoy her company, do not place yourself in an emotionally vulnerable position by trying to take it beyond the professional level, unless she has explicitly stated and shown, beyond a shadow of doubt, that she'd like to do the same.

I have seen good reviews for a few other tall providers and can point you in that direction if that is what you are really looking for. Originally Posted by beaglebeagle
No, I am going to become her ATF and regular client. I don't want something outside of professional with her. I just want to be a regular with her because she treated me well.

I am not emotionally attached or whatever you call it. She texted me from my phone and told me she was robbed.

You guys just don't seem to like her at all. She provides well. I took the plunged and she treated me well.

You guys also need to remember that some providers want gifts (not all) to feel special if you were her regular. Hell, gift cards is a gift as well. What's so wrong with me buying her a gift when I show up to her session? It makes her happy that I cared as a client and that I want to see her business rise. I want to see her treated well with other clients. This one just treated her like shit and stole from her.

Now, if it was one of these girls in this site, then you would post that and let the other clients know that she got robbed and then you all will sympathize. But, since this girl is a BP girl, you treat her different. I am sorry if I had to say this, but this is true.

P.S. Anyone else, re-frame from any vulgar language or any stupid comments.
Agree with the others here... look at the quote in Whispers's signature:

Some tend to forget that Our time with them is a Hobby. Their time with us is a BUSINESS! Don't get caught up in the illusion.

Certainly it is ok to be concerned, but just remember where the line is drawn.

Note: I have no idea who this lady is, so I'm not passing judgment.
Saw your post right after posting. What's unique about her liking you as a customer? How do you know she's not the same with every other customer?

I have no reason to dislike or like her since I do not know her personally. Coming from a more objective POV, I'd have to point out that you are indeed emotionally attached to her as your previous posts have shown. Here's an eg:
I am upset. I wish she would call back, but if she left town or got arrested, then this will just boil my blood. I am terribly pissed. I love tall girls, but I don't want to become a hermit once again and wait for another tall girl.

Originally Posted by The_Leopard
Are you posting on here because you just need to share your situation with others? Are you looking for suggestions on how else you may be able to help her? What is it you are looking for?
Leopard: I understand your feelings. What I dont understand is what you expect from this board when you laid them out for review.

Do with your money what you want to. Feel the way you want to. Screw who you want to.

But when you post expect some feedback.
Nevermind. I will stay her client. Even if I had to wait, you guys do not understand that she text me about the situation and it upsets me. Sorry if you guys have a problem with me or her, I am going to leave.

Besides, I am going to leave this website for awhile. You guys really are no help at all.
  • CDL1
  • 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM
The Leopard,

I hope she is OK and I hope things turn out well for the both of you. I think everyone here is just looking out for you and wanting to make sure YOU are OK.

Anyway, keep us posted!
This is beyond comical.

Taking bets on the length of bus Leopard rode to school.
Leopard, sorry to hear this happened to her and I hope that she is ok. If this happened on Weds and this being Friday, I guess you could assume that something did occur for her not to call you back since then. It could also be that she is just dealing with what happened and that she will contact you as soon as she can.

As far as the necklace, I am sure that it will brighten her day. Take great care with your heart and your head.