tanlines - who got some major sun this summer?

I think I may have developed a fetish for tanlines. I am not sure so I was wondering who has been relaxing by the pool etc so maybe we can get together to figure this dilemma out? You can pm or email me. I need to get to the bottom of this problem..
I have got a really nice tan li......wait.....you weren't inquiring about mine, were you....... or were you.......
mothertrucker
haha lol funny!
Sydney Sheridan is always rocking some tan lines. Check out her p411. Haven't seen her in a few years so not vouching for her current service level, looks, TCB, etc. Just saying she's got tan lines in her pics and I remember she had 'em.

I love tan lines too. Very sexy.
Thanks - and yes I know Sydney was one of my first visits back in 07 and was great.
I wonder if you can get tan lines with a spray on tan? I love tan lines, too, but don't like the health effects of tanning.
yes u can get them easily with spray tan
I have a pretty good tan but the lines are not sharp. I think my suit moves around AND sometimes it is not on anyway. Maybe check with me next week.

this weekend should be a lot of sun and I will be wearing the suit all the time so maybe the lines will show up better.