Question on LE checks

So first off.... I'm a newbie. I was with one girl who is not a member of eccie and she only occassionally posts on BP. Anyway, when I showed up I asked if we could do the LE check where she shows me a boob (something I understand LE can't do) and she responded only if I do the same (which I was quite willing to do). Anyway, my request to do this seemed to make things uncomfortable until it was done and my question is...is that LE check not a normal protocol for a first time meeting?
Would really appreciate responses from both providers and clients.

thanks
  • tzv13
  • 05-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Who said that they can't show you a boob? Being topless is legal in Austin. Now when you exposed yourself, that's public indecency.
  • Old-T
  • 05-19-2015, 06:34 PM
No, not normal and not of any value.

Screening/research is of much greater value.

Nothing is foolproof.
  • Gamer
  • 05-19-2015, 07:37 PM
Who said that they can't show you a boob? Being topless is legal in Austin. Now when you exposed yourself, that's public indecency. Originally Posted by tzv13
I'm doubting they were in public.
I always wait for him to get naked first on the theory that if he shows me his junk first it would be exposure on his part. May well be a fig leaf but it is my fig leaf. Lol.
  • tzv13
  • 05-19-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm doubting they were in public. Originally Posted by Gamer
It doesn't matter where you are at if you expose yourself to a cop.
All good points. My understanding on the request for nudity is that the actual display of nudity by a LEO violates some of their codes and therefore they cannot legally expose themselves. My exposure was at her request so I don't think it would count as indecency.

Anyway thanks for the responses.
  • tzv13
  • 05-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Just so you know, a cop can lie about anything.

Be safe. Screen.
I prefer to get a good handful of ass or tit, to let the ladies know who I am. Most often, a traveling lady will do the same.
Oh I like that idea;-) Thx
99 pct of the time, if there's a LEO in the incall, merely showing up is gonna cost you some attorney fees down the line.

imo, zero female LEOs are going to expose anything since there's either a camera or a male LEO watching.

Male LEOs can and often will do whatever it takes to make an arrest. But if a female provider is shooting with her camera, how many male LEOs want their little guy captured.

OP - do your research! Trust your gut; if gut says whoa, you aren't gonna have much in the way of fun most of those times.

Be safe. Screen. Originally Posted by tzv13

Closer to the truth....."a cop WILL lie about anything"..

Be safe. Screen. Originally Posted by tzv13
Closer to the truth....."a cop WILL lie about anything".. Originally Posted by nuglet
Still not right:
"a cop lies about everything when required"
Still not right:
"a cop lies about everything when required" Originally Posted by fun2come
A cop lies about everything when desired.

This is a human trait not exclusive to cops.
A cop lies about everything when desired.

This is a human trait not exclusive to cops. Originally Posted by MrAndews
there is some truth to that ... unless you are a liar ....