Toilet paper crisis

Have you folks stocked up on toilet paper? I typically take 5 big Humpty Dumps a day. I have 12 rolls I hope it will last through this crisis. I am worried that packs of negroes will try to break into my house and steal my stash.
Have you folks stocked up on toilet paper? I typically take 5 big Humpty Dumps a day. I have 12 rolls I hope it will last through this crisis. I am worried that packs of negroes will try to break into my house and steal my stash. Originally Posted by Clay Media
I'd be more worried about the mental midgets like mustyhole than black people
Originally Posted by matchingmole

regarding clay, I'd agree with you only if you had a different toilet meme.
bah humbug... I can't get any toilet paper. stores are all out of it.
Use pine needles Dillsy.
bah humbug... I can't get any toilet paper. stores are all out of it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Take a shit then take a shower, or buy a bidet you can't go wrong there and say fuck you Charmin, lol.
Use pine needles Dillsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

in two words...

FUCK YOU!
Have you folks stocked up on toilet paper? I typically take 5 big Humpty Dumps a day. I have 12 rolls I hope it will last through this crisis. I am worried that packs of negroes will try to break into my house and steal my stash. Originally Posted by Clay Media

Your extreme and absurd irrational and racist posts are okay with me. It's the subtle racist posts that I wonder about. The overt, over-the-top and blatantly offensive statements are merely a diversion. As I see it. The phrase "packs of negroes" got me.

Let's try to be funny. Shall we, sir?

Use a wash cloth.

Then wash it.
Take a shit then take a shower, or buy a bidet you can't go wrong there and say fuck you Charmin, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

+1000.

Always do your major transactions at home and in the morning, then take a full shower. It's the only way to go. Sadly, most of my professional colleagues evidently prefer waiting until sometime during the workday.
At a HEB near me in Houston fights were erupting. They had a police officer at either end of the aisle and where letting two people go down the TP aisle at a time.

We went to Costco two weeks ago and stocked up. They were sold out of a lot a stuff even then. My wife HAD to buy a 25 lb bag of rice. Thank god the 50 lb bags were sold out. She wouldn't buy one brand of rice because "it wasn't healthy."

She has NO clue what a survival situation is. I remember the gold panic of 1979 when gold prices and interest rates shot up and every night the news talked about the financial collapse.
At a HEB near me in Houston fights were erupting. They had a police officer at either end of the aisle and where letting two people go down the TP aisle at a time.

We went to Costco two weeks ago and stocked up. They were sold out of a lot a stuff even then. My wife HAD to buy a 25 lb bag of rice. Thank god the 50 lb bags were sold out. She wouldn't buy one brand of rice because "it wasn't healthy."

She has NO clue what a survival situation is. I remember the gold panic of 1979 when gold prices and interest rates shot up and every night the news talked about the financial collapse. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My suggestion would be to buy whole grain rice.

It is healthy but the regular white rice has just simple carbs which are essentially as bad as sugar.

Buy lots of frozen veggies, too.

Don't go to the markets that sell bat meat, etc.

....the regular white rice .... Originally Posted by friendly fred
Any product that is used to make alcoholic beverages is not good.

Converts to sugar.
since wtf reminds me of the movie character who sneaks to drink all the water on the first day of a trek across the desert

im sure he wouldn't share his toilet paper either
  • oeb11
  • 03-14-2020, 08:28 AM

Your extreme and absurd irrational and racist posts are okay with me. It's the subtle racist posts that I wonder about. The overt, over-the-top and blatantly offensive statements are merely a diversion. As I see it. The phrase "packs of negroes" got me.

Let's try to be funny. Shall we, sir?

Use a wash cloth.

Then wash it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
9500-Agreed.

The ignore button on your control panel is good for Trolls!!