URL / Website: N/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Babcock & Huebner
Activities: Massage, Breast worship, Cbj, Cfs
Hair Length and Color: Straight, black shoulder length, tied down
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2, 100lbs give or take, B cups, shaved kitty, no visible tats, rather shapely ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Saw her too,2 weeks ago.she wanted door fee + 2.5 tip forl2/3.kindly refused obviously,when I said massage only she ame down from her throne and agreed to(the worst ever) hj/cbj for 1.sure ain't going back
If she haggles drop the price .20 to .40 for the headache of all of it. if she haggles they are already going to be just going through the motions. .4 to .6 - L1, .8 to .1 - L2 or daty, 1.2 to 1.6 - L3 with daty normally. Never +1.6 unless something gfe or better is offered.
Never did more than 2.0 door and+,not sure why she thinks 3.2 is acceptable.even yuki only asked door+1.5.anyone else made that experience?
  • Tdam
  • 05-28-2024, 02:30 PM
If she haggles drop the price .20 to .40 for the headache of all of it. if she haggles they are already going to be just going through the motions. .4 to .6 - L1, .8 to .1 - L2 or daty, 1.2 to 1.6 - L3 with daty normally. Never +1.6 unless something gfe or better is offered. Originally Posted by satx78209
I always thought this was the standard here in SA! Recently I’ve seen the $$ thrown around for L3, but really hoping that isn’t becoming the standard.
If she haggles drop the price .20 to .40 for the headache of all of it. if she haggles they are already going to be just going through the motions. .4 to .6 - L1, .8 to .1 - L2 or daty, 1.2 to 1.6 - L3 with daty normally. Never +1.6 unless something gfe or better is offered. Originally Posted by satx78209
Yeah, for 50+ year old providers. Young hot AMP girl are not accepting these as regular rate numbers.

Also, haggling is a two way street. You think she is haggling and she thinks you are. either way, you lose on service. You either accept her rate or you should walk. Haggling only gets you worse service. just walk and find a provider who is either older or willing to take less. Don't put yourself through the misery of a bad session.
Usually agree,but sometimes,if done correctly and respectful,it can be useful,no matter the provider
She left . Got Lisa !