Oddest place that you have hobbied

Forget hotels and homes....

I've been asked to meet a gent at his place of business during normal business hours...
I considered it, but decided against it in the end. I once met a nice gent at his hunting cabin, that was a very rustic and primal experience, and cozy too....

Of course there are cars- usually this experience is quite common with picking up ladies who work on streets.

Boats - I've been asked to meet a gent on his boat. He didn't have references or anything, no online presence, a total first timer. So although I love the water, I was a little hesitant. And if I'm hesitant I can't be at my best. I had to decline this date also.

RV's - Been also asked to meet a gent on his RV. It never panned out, I can't remember why.

Trucks- I know there's gotta be some truckers out there who have some stories to tell. There's a big truck stop not far from my home. As I drive by I see the trucks there and wonder if there's any action going on in those trucks.

So guys, has it always been hotels and houses? Or have you hobbied someplace that would be considered "different" by everyday standards?

Ladies, I know I'm not the only one who's been asked to meet in an RV. Where have you been asked to meet a gent? And did the date pan out in the end?
I like outdoor sex, but not have not done outdoors with a provider yet, nor in recent years. I like the tarzan jane sceanrio. Not sure as I am getting older and wiser, if I will engage in that, but could be working up the courage this year.
  • cnym
  • 02-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Picked up 2 ladies at Orchard Towers and took them back to my Hotel.
Does That Count? LOL

Orchard Towers is a shopping plaza located on Orchard Rd in the centre of Singapore. During the day it is a normal shopping centre selling electronics, fabrics, clothing and a few massage centres. At night time Orchard Towers is converted into the Four Floors of Whores with over 15 bars full of bar girls looking for good times.
I miss my vans that years ago came in very handy for some dancer takeout up in Canada.
I would think singapore itself would count. Must have been a great ride.
boat deck with guys fishing on other boats

On a hot summer day take out boat head north on the lake till the temp break. ahhhhh the cool air feels good errrr tanning leads to sex. mmmmm but salmon fishing is also best near the temp break. So they seem to troll close for some reason
Trucks- I know there's gotta be some truckers out there who have some stories to tell. There's a big truck stop not far from my home. As I drive by I see the trucks there and wonder if there's any action going on in those trucks. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Outside my Trailer at camp!!!
I have no exciting story, but I know I'd like to fuck in a room made of mirrors....except for the bed of course. I want to see every angle.

Holly in Bing setup three big mirrors for me. That was fun and was kinda what I was looking for.
The MicroTel with their mirrors over the bed is always a fun place to meet, but it sure aint a 5 star place.
  • cnym
  • 02-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I would think singapore itself would count. Must have been a great ride. Originally Posted by lostforkate
It was a planned site seeing and Hobbying vacation.
Wild time

If you ever visit, make sure you check this place out.
http://www.singapore-tourist-info.co...-singapore.php

A word of caution, if you are interested in picking up a girl, make sure she is a girl! About half of the bars in this place have "lady-boys". It is very easy to get fooled, especially after a few drinks...and even sober, some of these lady-boys look prettier then the regular gals. LOL
boat deck with guys fishing on other boats

On a hot summer day take out boat head north on the lake till the temp break. ahhhhh the cool air feels good errrr tanning leads to sex. mmmmm but salmon fishing is also best near the temp break. So they seem to troll close for some reason Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Outside my Trailer at camp!!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
errr do you remember her name??????
hehehehe I'm a ass
When I first started in this biz. I had zero clue. I was in London when I started working. I was nervous to use my place as an incall( at the time I did not even really know what incall meant lol). So, my place had an office room with a separate entrance from the rest of my house. It was a room with a desk, a chair, home office setting basically. I would close the door to the rest of the house and invite Gents into the office room from the outside entrance. They would enter and say " ok where are we going for appointment?"

I would say" this is it!"... They would look around the room " but there is no bed?" , I would then say " there is a chair and a desk!"...

Most would look at the space once more.. and then go for it! lol

I would dress sexy, had a few candles going, some baby wipes, and of course safety supplies.. That was it.

Clients had.. me, a desk, a chair, and baby wipes for cleanup... and then I would send them on their merry way!

I look back at that time and can NOT believe how much I have changed since then. I also can't believe I never received a poor review about the space. Reviews made the space sound quirky yet doable. Once I began to learn more about incalls and the biz, a few new clients that I met after " the office days " would say " I kinda wish I had a chance to check out the quirky office from your reviews"..

Ahh the memories lol.. Well FWIW that is my strange hobby/Indy location
gee if ya ever wounder when you get mail, open it and think. Errrrr just what is that stain on the paper!!!
lol
  • Tiger
  • 02-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Outside my Trailer at camp!!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
errr do you remember her name??????
hehehehe I'm a ass Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I'm sure he treated her like royality!

(am I a bigger ass?)