Dominatrix/latex?

I searched this topic but mostly found very old threads.

1. I've always wondered why the doms advertise on Eros almost exclusively. I understand their gear and dungeons pretty much restrict them to incalls but is there no demand for their services here? I know most are not full service but it's still fun.

2. I would think a rubber doll/latex theme would have hobbyist lined up for days.
I happen to love Latex and own a few pieces.
Most you have to be properly fitted and have customized.

Check the Another Realm Forum as well as a site called FetLife. You should find what you are looking for there.

I am a Dom, and will be in Dallas Friday-Monday originally from there.. trying to make my way back for good. But for now just letting you know I exist & I am well experienced in Domination. Bdsm, fetishes..what are you into?
Eros is more worldwide so High Powered Businessmen from all over the world look there for Ladies, they have been around for a very very long time.

The rubber doll look is fucking hot as hell though, will you be the doll? Or was that to much to ask for a gag in your mouth?

BTW, there are tons of amazing men in DFW that search for that... Don't ask Don't tell As long as everyone is having fun, living in the moment and feeling fucking amazing. Let the good times roll!

I searched this topic but mostly found very old threads.

1. I've always wondered why the doms advertise on Eros almost exclusively. I understand their gear and dungeons pretty much restrict them to incalls but is there no demand for their services here? I know most are not full service but it's still fun.

2. I would think a rubber doll/latex theme would have hobbyist lined up for days. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I happen to love Latex and own a few pieces.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
But none of those pieces are in your showcase.
Yes. The Rubber Doll look is hot. Lots of guys might want it but it's not readily available in Dallas.

http://rubberdoll.net/vids.htm
FunMonday - I would love to see more rubber/latex enthusiast and providers on this site as well.