Wanted To Apologize...

So yesterday morning at 5am I got a phone call my uncle was rushed to hospital in Houston. An hour later I got another call he was dying. And yesterday an hour after rushing to Houston and the hospital, he passed.
I was not ignoring anyone. And I am very sorry I havent been able to get on here till now to explain what happened.
I am in Houston for a few dealing with family, affairs, etc. I will be returning to Dallas soon, but family comes first. I hope I did not make anyone mad and if you were scheduled to see me, I hope you will let me make it up to you when I return.
I hope everyone has a great day and week. And I will be seeing yall again soon.

Alexis
I'm sorry for your loss, honey. I wish you and your family the best during this difficult time.

Of course family always comes first Alexis.
Sorry for your loss and I'm sure they will understand, glad you were able to make it in time to say your goodbyes.
Sorry for your loss. You don't owe anyone here an explanation for that kind of thing... Especially here... And certainly not the very next day.
Sorry for your lost.
Sorry to hear about your loss, family comes first. The gentlemen will always be here no need to be sorry!
Thank you everyone!! Its been difficult but we are a strong family and will be just fine. Im learning alot about having affairs in order. He had nothing in place. So lots to do over next few weeks.
Sorry about your loss Alexis. Family has to come first. The clients that are worth a damn will understand that.
Alexis Everyone of us have family issues come up, that conflicts with hobby life. Do not be torn into pieces. Best to be with family and do all you can to grieve and take care of loved ones. You are EXCEPTIONAL that you would offer an explanation to your clients in the midst of such tragedy. We'll be patient so you can complete your duties. Come back only when it's right for you. I'M sorry for your loss.
They will understand. That's the cool thing about older guys. They get it. Life.

So sorry sweetheart. Loss is so hard.
It's never easy losing beloved family members or even close friends. May your uncle rest in peace.
No apology needed, I think your priorities are right where they should be. Hope everything turns out ok for you and your family and look forward to seeing you when you return. Safe travels.
sorry for your loss