New not so girl next door needing advise

Hi , yall new to la porte Texas would love for some of the girls on here might beable to lend ahand on how to utilize this site the best I can? Where do we ? Is it better if I pay for the site? what is it that can make me successful here? Pointers babes!!! Howdy Guys! I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL morning. XOXOXOX
Not many girls left here unfortunately. There is a ladies room so look there in your local area and you may find some help. Love your photo!
Welcome
I'll be at The Moon for a few hours this evening. Maybe you can stop by & we can get to know each other a little better, network...
I'll be the one in the pleather jacket.
Welcome aboard hon! Go to the Ladies Area in Houston. Feel free to email me if you wish. I do not reply to PM nor do I check my inbox here. However, upon glancing at your image gallery; I would DEFINITELY begin with some photos showing your body... I believe in showing all angles with no photoshop, that way the gents know what to expect upon arrival. Never show your face if you have a "Real Worl". BUT, this is just "My Opinion" There is someone for everyone in this hobby hon, that's what makes the hobby so GREAT!

I wish you Success and Keep Your Chin Up, you'll get the hang of this!