Slippery Stuff!

Need to make a trip to the...er...um...uh..."dirty store" as a prudish ex girlfriend of mine used to call it.

Love to peruse the latest toys, gadgets and potions. I know this one's been discussed before, so I'll apologize in advance for any redundancy.

I've always been a big fan of Astroglide for my own personal fun. But it seems so mundane when heading off to a tryst with one of our lovelies. So, does anyone have any favorites, likes, dislikes when it comes to lubes? (All purpose concoctions only please.)

Thanks for your input.

TP

I might get lonely strolling the aisles all by myself...hmmm...interesting idea for a date! Don't they have fitting rooms there. Might be able to cross one off my bucket list!
I know there are all sorts in the "dirty stores", but I like KY warming (not gel). When you are heading down to dine, put a little on the clit and lips, then breath softly on it. You will have her attention. And the taste is lightly cinnamon. She can do the same for you if she wishes. Before the main event put some on your head (little) and no more than a third of the way down, not all the way. Put on the coat and then cover it with KY before going in. Everybody starts cooking.

The lube on your "head" also allows a little movement and improves the feeling. Lube all the way down and you might lose your coat in a very wet climate.

Torito
Oh the dirty stores, hehehe, i frequent the one close by house alot, they never get sick of me coming in there.

Anyway i love the "Wet" brand, the warming ones, strawberry and tropical fruit are the best, i love it during DATY, and the men enjoy it alot on their umm good parts.