New number

So my phone drowned (by which I mean I drunkenly put it in water) and when I got a new one I was reassigned a new number. If we've met before, please PM me so I can send you my new one! Sorry for the inconvenience!
So my phone drowned (by which I mean I drunkenly put it in water) and when I got a new one I was reassigned a new number. If we've met before, please PM me so I can send you my new one! Sorry for the inconvenience! Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
don't drink and drown
Daphne! I PM you
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 11:49 AM
Hello Daphne
I'll admit it was a total bummer when you canceled our appointment that morning when your phone messed up, but I'm still hoping we can actually finally set something up you know...
And willing to work around your busy schedule of need be.
Just let me know.
Take care
Never mind moving on
So my phone drowned (by which I mean I drunkenly put it in water) and when I got a new one I was reassigned a new number. If we've met before, please PM me so I can send you my new one! Sorry for the inconvenience! Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
Thanks for the update.

Never ever put your phone in your back pocket, I made a Blackberry a submarine several years ago...
  • cr76
  • 01-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Never ever put your phone in your back pocket, I made a Blackberry a submarine several years ago... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Did the same thing to the house cordless years ago.
This phone fell out of it's case and got runt over by a lift.

This phone fell out of it's case and fell 17 floors to it's death.

Needless to say, I've started using another style of phone case. I'm using the Otter case now. Had a phone fall 5 floors without a scratch.
  • cr76
  • 01-04-2016, 09:36 PM
im pretty sure otter cases could stop bullets.
The name is deceiving. Otters being soft furry critters.

Should be named after an armadillo or turtle. Something hardshelled.

im pretty sure otter cases could stop bullets. Originally Posted by cr76
You must be kidding,

Dalphne I wish I could say I saw you before but so far just in my dreams-
make an appointment, show up on time clean and groomed. P4P is not that complicated. It's not like she's hiding from you. This is her threAD announcing she has a new phone and new number.
I think you two would make a cute couple...
Happy Hobbying!