who else has gone broke doing this hobby

before i started i had 500k saved up from all the work i done. i am down to my last 80k .

i think i need a better job to earn more money passively. sales aint cutting it .lol
You fake, all reviews are. For say no to the ladies, be aware ladies!
If you’re this dumb to burn through your savings, a better job ain’t gonna make a difference.
If you’re this dumb to burn through your savings, a better job ain’t gonna make a difference. Originally Posted by arañanegra
cut me some slack mr BBFS superman. we all do stupid shit for pussy
What’s your response to Anny?
my answer is in his profile... he's the typical frustrated guy who enters forums to talk about girls for no reason when he gets a NO for an answer
Hmmm. A mystery: OP, Djhyplektro, stated in a post “Been trying to see anny colombia but...”

What’s the contention here? He was declined…?
Hmmm. A mystery: OP, Djhyplektro, stated in a post “Been trying to see anny colombia but...”

What’s the contention here? He was declined…? Originally Posted by Michael8219
yes i was because of my earlier comment about medical conditions which i got an infraction for . oh well . i guess its a blessing in disguise. i asked for confirmation from provider to clear name and of course was told to f off. you live and you learn . totally my fault
She said you fake, is she correct?
gave a response to a review with simple rumours, however in each review of his meetings he speaks very badly about the girls, so badly that he has spent 500,000 watching them, he is in the sights of the moderators and does not learn another new bad review I hope you are checking this and get banned soon, totally disrespectful for no reason and without evidence
She said you fake, is she correct? Originally Posted by arañanegra
As she stated. Responded to a thread about a rumour from a credible source. Then one of her henchman responded he seen papers. I responded id love to see and he dissapeared. Idk tbh i dont care. She ignored me either way wont address the issue at hand. She looks good and if i get a peace of mind that everything is clear in the horizon i will contact with a different number and personally rate her myself and pay 600 and eat my own words
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2022, 08:52 PM
$600 for some pussy? That's a expensive nut
i will….pay 600 Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
. i am down to my last 80k . Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
Now $79,400. LOL
Dayam, $79,400 lol
Potentially $79,050 after Rubywoo and if he purchases a burner phone in order to contact her from a different number. Also higher turkey prices this year, up 17% since last thanksgiving. What’s the betting odds on whether or not he gets a session with Anny?

Do you think Brandon can help subsidize fine Colombiana’s? I saw Vanessa in the same complex about 3 years ago - fine but quick. And was hypnotized by a different Ruby 5 or 6 years ago, but she moved to Dallas AMP world.

Lessco Brandon!

Hoping you get some sales booked D to support your habit!