PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hey guys,

Can you pls delete my account??

Thanks so much. XOXO!!
Contact houston@eccie.net. Include the reason in your request
Best of luck HS!
Tell her no.
Now you know dang well you're not giving up sucking cock Heaven Shaw ..you're not fooling us ;-)
Tremendous loss. Great gal! One of the best cocksuckers around. I remember having an appointment with her after the SO surprised me and wanted some in the Mornikg after all

I told Heaven she was going to have to work for my nut. She said "BS watch this!" And proceeded to head bob DT while on her knees in front of a mirror. I rarely cum standing up but she took every drop 10 minutes after she started. She also got me to Pop a second time with minutes to spare in our session.

A true true talent.

When she works she works hard...then she burns out...then comes back again. I Believe the SD reference is correct.

If the SD disappears and/or she recovers from burnout, hopefully she will be back
Irish luck, Heaven, wherever your new path is taking you.
Best of luck Heaven...xoxo
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the <3. Luckily, I was convinced not to leave. I jumped the gun on that one. Got the piss scared out of me.
Now you know dang well you're not giving up sucking cock Heaven Shaw ..you're not fooling us ;-) Originally Posted by oilman12
You're right babe! It's my number one hobby.
definitely glad you didn't leave!