PM capacity?

Just received a notification informing me that that my ECCIE personal message box was full and turning away notes. (Just cleaned some out, so PM away.)

Drats, bats, cats chasing rats! I was hoping we had unlimited now, since there didn't seem to be anything disputing that following the recent system update. In fact, upon perusal, looks like I lost a bunch of older messages!

What is the current storage capacity on our PMs, and where is that data located, please? When I logged in previously, I used to be able to see when the box was nearing the limit by percentage, for example, 95% full. Now, there appears to be no indicator, no warning.
click on the PM box next to your handle. It brings you to the list of PM you have . At the top are all the totals for inbox, sent, etc and how many available.

I am not on mobile.
Now, there appears to be no indicator, no warning. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
My page still shows it.

http://eccie.net/private.php
Okie dokie, found the top center folder controls box, duh. (Must have morning tea before typing!) Pretty obvious, but I was used to the upper right-hand lazier format with the % showing.

Thanks!