Oscar Shenanigans

Ok, I know some of you guys saw it.
Your thoughts on Will Smith slapping Chris Rock?
I think it's just a mirror into just how messed up the guy really is.
The joke was corny and dull; if left alone would've died out.
By slapping him he created a platform for an even bigger joke.
Just messy.
Will is a cuck.
... His wife cheats on him.

#### Salty
I couldn't agree with you more totally inappropriate.
I'm still in shock!
Don't think Chris Rock knew about medical issue causing the hair loss in Jada. I don't believe he would have made that G.I. Jane 2 movie joke if he had. Give him credit for keeping his composure. He hardly moved or rubbed his cheek. There maybe a one year ban from the academy for Smith. If so, it would be justified. He was lucky he was not removed by security.
... His wife cheats on him.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It's well documented that they have or had an open marriage.
Who cares. I'd Chris Rock wants to pursue changes he will. Otherwise it was a staged event.
I had zero problem with Will Smith defending his wife, cuck or not, it's not cool for anyone to make fun of a medical condition. There is no way Chris Rock did not know about it.
If it wasn't for that nonsense, we would gleefully be discussing a far more interesting and board relevant topic - Venus William's nipple slip, while sharing unredacted videos of it. Not to mention, nobody would be blaming Trump for the aftermath of the incident. To be fair, I wouldn't care a wit if Trump was somehow blamed for the nipple slip though.
I had zero problem with Will Smith defending his wife, cuck or not, it's not cool for anyone to make fun of a medical condition. There is no way Chris Rock did not know about it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
yet I did not know the show was on
and had to look up who is Will Smith and his HO and who is Chris....
It has to be fake and staged. Why would any world class actor at tge highest level try to ruin his career on national tv.

If he had slapped him in the back room, I would believe it was real.
I had zero problem with Will Smith defending his wife, cuck or not, it's not cool for anyone to make fun of a medical condition. There is no way Chris Rock did not know about it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

100% agree
It's well documented that they have or had an open marriage. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Also well documented that SHE started the
"open marriage" part.

### Salty
  • Go4it
  • 03-29-2022, 11:42 PM
Who gives a FUCK?
+ 1