NOOOO! You cant have any of that good young pus**! How dare you lol!

Just asking how do you feel about references not giving you a reference?? Lol I know gals and dudes will say whatever is good for them to say. But Im talking asking the guys that use gals for references REALLY HOPING they will respond for them but NEVER do. Guys be like damn, she didnt respond, damn I JUST talked to her she said she would give me one, damn I asked her to be a reference and she said yeah baby i got you lol! I tell the guys baby they just dont want you to have none of this good young puss*y lol plus they dont want you to give your mon** to NO ONE ELSE. Just weird sh%t to me especially in this "community". Like youre married or something! Its crazy but hey it is what it is glad Im catching on to these ways early lol. And know, I ALWAYS ASK FOR RFERENCES BUT IM VERY REFERENCE FRIENDLY xoxo
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2024, 08:11 PM
Other whores be hating and don't want the $ going anywhere else, this has been going on for years now, specially if you're younger and better looking.
Other whores be hating and don't want the $ going anywhere else, this has been going on for years now, specially if you're younger and better looking. Originally Posted by BLM69
Its carzy to me but hey lol ! P.S. asking for a friend, I see you use the whore word alot so is it bad or cool to call YOU a TRICK! I'm sure you can be called more but hey Im new so had to ask lol.
Lol Ill wait.....
Its carzy to me but hey lol ! P.S. asking for a friend, I see you use the whore word alot so is it bad or cool to call YOU a TRICK! I'm sure you can be called more but hey Im new so had to ask lol. Originally Posted by Star Hollowday
Calling him a “trick” is definitely a compliment. He has pretty thick skin.
Lol I think we ALL have thick skin in THIS lifestyle, I just dont like WANT TO BE BULLLIES but thanks for responding for him!
Calling him a “trick” is definitely a compliment. He has pretty thick skin. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Since you responded for him are you a WHORE too just asking lol
For a friend
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2024, 09:02 PM
Lol I think we ALL have thick skin in THIS lifestyle, I just dont like WANT TO BE BULLLIES but thanks for responding for him! Originally Posted by Star Hollowday
I'm not here to bully anyone, you a asked a question and I told you what's been going on for years as you found out for yourself. Yeah I'm a trick because that's just what it is, nothing wrong being called a whore of that's what you are. We're all adults here and understand our place
LITERALLY
Other whores be hating and don't want the $ going anywhere else, this has been going on for years now, specially if you're younger and better looking. Originally Posted by BLM69
Sounds good and to you and Im sure others what you said makes sense. YOU DONT HAVE TO CALL A LADY A WHORE! Im just saying what Im sure others WANT to say. I looked at your reviews, longggggggg gap then one in 2023 then one literally a year later in 2024 lol. Did you have a personal girlfried whore or wife whore? Whats up with you? Just like you do all this hate shit toward ladies trust me and believe Im sure shit can be said about you. Just calm down and enjoy the lifestyle, its an awesome thing evidently since youre still here. This lifestyle is great minus all the hate and weirdo shit xoxo
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2024, 09:21 PM
Not every trick here writes reviews, many stopped when the new laws kicked in, not smart to come in here acting like a "weirdo" yourself, I'll act like I want and say what I want, I don't hate anyone here, I dislike stupidity though.
Not every trick here writes reviews, many stopped when the new laws kicked in, not smart to come in here acting like a "weirdo" yourself, I'll act like I want and say what I want, I don't hate anyone here, I dislike stupidity though. Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol Im talking about YOU! YOU wrote reviews after that so what are you saying?
Not every trick here writes reviews, many stopped when the new laws kicked in, not smart to come in here acting like a "weirdo" yourself, I'll act like I want and say what I want, I don't hate anyone here, I dislike stupidity though. Originally Posted by BLM69
Naw baby Im just calling YOU out on your feminine ways since no one else is. You mean NOTHING to me and I will be good regardless. But YOU with your words made me respond. Lol youre nothing to me baby just an Eccie troll. Im not going to go back and forth with you. HAPPY TRICK DAY BABY xoxo
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2024, 10:02 PM
Naw baby Im just calling YOU out on your feminine ways since no one else is. You mean NOTHING to me and I will be good regardless. But YOU with your words made me respond. Lol youre nothing to me baby just an Eccie troll. Im not going to go back and forth with you. HAPPY TRICK DAY BABY xoxo Originally Posted by Star Hollowday
My feelings are hurt tonight since you called me out LMAO, you'll do great here "calling out" people. I'm gonna go cry now
My feelings are hurt tonight since you called me out LMAO, you'll do great here "calling out" people. I'm gonna go cry now Originally Posted by BLM69
Awesome response baby lol