Memphis Here I Come!! 1/25-1/27

I am so excited to say I am finally going to Memphis! ! I have heard so much about your barbecue and the famous BILL ST. Seeing as I live in new orleans and we have Bourbon St I will get to see the difference. Hopefully its a little cleaner than bourbon!! See ya'll very soon
I am so excited to say I am finally going to Memphis! ! I have heard so much about your barbecue and the famous BILL ST. Seeing as I live in new orleans and we have Bourbon St I will get to see the difference. Hopefully its a little cleaner than bourbon!! See ya'll very soon Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy
I'm sure that Beale Street is looking forward to your visit, too.

Hope you enjoy it! Sadly, I won't be able to make your acquaintance this trip; I have entirely too much month left at the end of my money...

Cheers,

bcg
Oh brake St!!!!
Damn auto correct!! Beale St!!
Damn you, autocorrect!

Hope you have a nice visit, and that the men of Memphis treat you right.

Cheers,

bcg
Hopefully! Thank you very much.
Woot! Getcher ass on up here sweetie! You need anything - just holler.
Guys this girl is one of my sexy hot doubles partners.....give her a BIG welcome!

have fun baby!
Guys this girl is one of my sexy hot doubles partners.....give her a BIG welcome! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, that's about the highest recommendation one can get around these parts. Now I'm really sorry I won't be able to see her.

Cheers,

bcg (so many ladies, so little time and money)
I'm still waiting to give you a big welcome D.
Guys this girl is one of my sexy hot doubles partners.....give her a BIG welcome!

have fun baby! Originally Posted by DallasRain
wish I could have come with Maddy...but I am in dallas

{Be that way later in spring}
So Sorry guys i never made it due to family emergency!! But I am locked in and will be there Monday Feb 6-8 thanks
hope alls ok with the family sugar!

Have fun and get those Memphis boys all worked up!

{maybe when I tour there this spring,you can join me!}