Encounter: Ave Maria OMG... I mean AvaMyra.

Date: 7/15/23
Name: AvaMyra
User ID:: AvaMyra
Phone: will provide after contact
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P377370
City: - Addison
State: - TX
Address: - Tollway and Beltline
Activities: - BBBJx2, FIV, 69, SS, Cowgirl, K9
Hair Length and Color: - Long black
Smoking Status: - No
Ethnic Background: - Black
Physical Description: - Pictures are spot on. 5'5ish with massive 38 F-H cups (Fucking Huge) big round bottom and all natural.
Reached out since I missed her last visit and was able to accommodate me on short notice. Boom on my way and feeling excited because her pics seem unreal. Park and she replies with room # within 5min and I head up. Door opens and she is wearing a black bra and thong and I'm in awe of this physical speciman. Body is amazing and she really does look like her pics. I wash my hands and drop down donation and she asks what do I like. I'm in stutter mode just cause I can't believe how sexy she is and I just say I like excitement and I'm excited now. Tells me to lay on the bed and she lays down between my legs and engulfs junior with a nice slow BBBJ. This goes on for a couple min before I wanna explore her body so I reach up and grab as much of that ass as I can and let me tell you its plenty mmmm. Ask her to go on my side so I can run her body down and she does and this is where I pull down the thong and explore the kitty. Hands down the biggest clit I have ever felt or seen and it got me excited. After a few minutes of rubbing her down and getting some fingers involved I knew I had to munch on that. Asked for 69 and she jumped right on and I started tongue boxing that clit like I was floyd mayweather. With me going to town and getting her juices flowing the BBBJ got a lot more intense with get suction and hand movement and I was almost ready to blow so I asked if she wanted the dick now and she said hell yes. She started to straddle me and gave me a decent SS and then went back down for more BBBJ. She finally stopped and grabbed the cover and handed it to me to put it on. She slowly gets on top and takes me inch by inch and man she is tight. Finally I'm balls deep and the rhythm and pace pick up and those massive melons are in my face and I got a hand on one and another hand on her ass just sucking away at those things and here she gets her O. she then asks me to get behind her and she goes straight FDAU and it is a site to see. Enter from behind and got a good 15min doggie where I was balls deep sweat dripping and drilling. Thought about asking for another BBBJ to finish and she arched her back a bit more and the feeling changed up!! Drilled that for another min and finished off in the hat. Showered up and gave her a hug. She is a sweetheart and will have to see her again when she comes back.Recommendation:Yes -
She is very hot !
Wow. Congratulations ��
WOW my kind of girl, curvy, chocolate I need some now....
Thanks for Review