Erotic Monkey - Anyone ever had such a bad experience with it as me??

So I recently posted on Erotic Monkey, and it's been the worst experience ever! I highly recommend people, hobbyists and providers, stay far away from this site.

So firstly I accidentally signed up as a hobbyist because the site was very unclear. I've sent emails to support over the last 2 weeks kindly asking for my $100 back, and not even a "No." Very, very unprofessional.

Secondly, I see that someone posted a review of me that never happened. And given the fact Erotic Monkey has not replied to my emails, I doubt they will if I send an email about this false review.

Anyone ever had luck getting a review removed from there?
(I'd be very happy if Brad, the support guy, would reply to my emails, anyway.)
I am aware of a lady here who has been successful. She has reviews here, but, I don't believe she is actively here if you know what I mean. She uses P411 for advertising
It seems there are a whole bunch of sites similar to EM and some may even steal ads from the other sites to populate their pages and look legit. They all seem pretty sketchy to me; lots of obviously fake scammer ads among some real ones as well. I would view all of them with a whole lot of suspicion. And sorry you may have lost $100, that sucks in a bad way.
  • BK
  • 12-22-2021, 11:35 AM
You probably should’ve asked this before laying out the $$$, That site just scrapes data off other sites to post hoping the unsuspecting will sub to it.
Yes, unfortunately, I learned the hard way that Erotic Monkey is not reputable. I was only able to get in touch with them when I signed up.
Sorry that happened to you.
I have been see one woman from em for all most three years
She's a real sweetheart
But I have been scammed by one from there also
I haven't paid much attention to that site in a few years tho
So I recently posted on Erotic Monkey, and it's been the worst experience ever! I highly recommend people, hobbyists and providers, stay far away from this site.

So firstly I accidentally signed up as a hobbyist because the site was very unclear. I've sent emails to support over the last 2 weeks kindly asking for my $100 back, and not even a "No." Very, very unprofessional.

Secondly, I see that someone posted a review of me that never happened. And given the fact Erotic Monkey has not replied to my emails, I doubt they will if I send an email about this false review.

Anyone ever had luck getting a review removed from there?
(I'd be very happy if Brad, the support guy, would reply to my emails, anyway.) Originally Posted by eccieuser13

Horrible I only created one to claim the ad I saw that was already up there
Erotic monkey just takes ads from other places an put it up there cause the info that was on there I couldn’t even. Change it like when I was blonde an they had brunette
Horrible I only created one to claim the ad I saw that was already up there
Erotic monkey just takes ads from other places an put it up there cause the info that was on there I couldn’t even. Change it like when I was blonde an they had brunette Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I had no idea EM was like that; otherwise, I never would have signed up and paid $100. That was the first red flag: not getting reimbursed, nor given a reply to my polite e-mails asking about getting reimbursed for my accidental signup as a hobbyist.

And then... the admin of Erotic Monkey has never replied to my e-mail about the fake review that was posted on my profile.

I'm really disappointed in the site, needless to say.
Yes, unfortunately, I learned the hard way that Erotic Monkey is not reputable. I was only able to get in touch with them when I signed up. Originally Posted by eccieuser13

Have you given any thought on getting on P411? I know I have had good luck, but I don't know anything about the companion side of things.

https://preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Provider_Add
I had no idea EM was like that; otherwise, I never would have signed up and paid $100. That was the first red flag: not getting reimbursed, nor given a reply to my polite e-mails asking about getting reimbursed for my accidental signup as a hobbyist.

And then... the admin of Erotic Monkey has never replied to my e-mail about the fake review that was posted on my profile.

I'm really disappointed in the site, needless to say. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Yes they take the ads from other platforms and makes one for you an you have to sign up for claim the profile
I am so sorry about this
This is ridiculous
When I heard this I tried to email them to take my account down! I don’t even go on here

I stick to P411 an Eros an tryst!
I have been in the process of getting on P411, Exchequer, for a while now.
I've sent my photos, my ID, and everything requested.

However, I've been having trouble logging in, and for over a month I haven't had a reply to my e-mails ;(