Best ebony provider around Little Rock

Who is the best ebony provider around?
Genesis gets my vote. She's hard to catch up with though.
Venus Monroe out of Pine Bluff (occasionally in LR also) is pretty good. She posts ads on STG regularly
Venus Monroe out of Pine Bluff (occasionally in LR also) is pretty good. She posts ads on STG regularly Originally Posted by hogfan4201
+1
Questatha has nice reviews and worth a visit. She's on tryst.link
It’s been awhile but Star Mowett was always a good time! She’s the only provider that I paid for a BNG and immediately went to the ATM for more cash for round 2. Great blowjob that you constantly hit the back of her throat!
A slinky, sensuous Memphis provider who goes by Amber Silk used to visit the LR area fairly often, but it's been a while. If you can find her available, she is the stuff of legends.
A slinky, sensuous Memphis provider who goes by Amber Silk used to visit the LR area fairly often, but it's been a while. If you can find her available, she is the stuff of legends. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I use to see Amber but as far as I know she hasn’t been to Little Rock in years. She didn’t compare to Mary Jane, but no one did. She will always be my ATF. But I think he is talking about current providers.
Amber is supposedly still active some in M-town, so thought maybe she was still making her way over there some, too. Times have changed. Peace.
Amber is supposedly still active some in M-town, so thought maybe she was still making her way over there some, too. Times have changed. Peace. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
She is a great time. I just haven’t seen her come in in several years. Would love to see her again if she did. I didn’t know she was still active. She was great.
If we're going ATF, then Jaylen gets my vote. Perfect body, gorgeous face, wonderful personality, and a full menu that she enjoyed as much as you did (IOP). Not just ATF ebony, but ATF provider.
If we're going ATF, then Jaylen gets my vote. Perfect body, gorgeous face, wonderful personality, and a full menu that she enjoyed as much as you did (IOP). Not just ATF ebony, but ATF provider. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
+1
If we're going ATF, then Jaylen gets my vote. Perfect body, gorgeous face, wonderful personality, and a full menu that she enjoyed as much as you did (IOP). Not just ATF ebony, but ATF provider. Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Agree, a class act...
Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of seeing her
  • rp105
  • 12-30-2021, 07:25 AM
+2