Off limits or not

Two things first I was trying to make an appointment with a provider and asked if I meet them at VS and wanted to purchase them some nice lingerie not saying that they didn't have their own but thought that it would be a measure of good faith to which I never received a response so I was wondering if that was off limits. Secondly I recently discovered that there is such a thing as a sex machine that didn't know existed guess I've been in the dark on some things they seen interesting. Has any providers ever had any clients who wanted to have fun with those or are they off limits too. Thanks.
Not off limits, I'd probably only indulge if it was a regular I was comfortable with. Lingerie shopping is hot, but we all know that lingerie belongs on the floor ;D
Flung on the floor,chair or a dresser are good places too.
I mean, is shoving my panties in the mouth an option? Or is that going too far?
No you can shove what they come off of too
I mean, is shoving my panties in the mouth an option? Or is that going too far? Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
No but there's a better option
No but there's a better option Originally Posted by Baconman
Oh do tell
Oh do tell Originally Posted by CarlaMonae_AR
Oh you know 😉
Probably not a good idea to meet at a lingerie shop for a first date.
The panties in the mouth is definitely not off limits!!!!
The panties in the mouth is definitely not off limits!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

best answer!!!!
The panties in the mouth is definitely not off limits!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

I also agree
Maybe take her out to eat for a first date
It always depends on that providers comfort level with meeting new clients in public. As for me I don't offer that but if you were someone, I already knew I'd be ok with it and would even suggest a naughty shop
Two things first I was trying to make an appointment with a provider and asked if I meet them at VS and wanted to purchase them some nice lingerie not saying that they didn't have their own but thought that it would be a measure of good faith to which I never received a response so I was wondering if that was off limits. Secondly I recently discovered that there is such a thing as a sex machine that didn't know existed guess I've been in the dark on some things they seen interesting. Has any providers ever had any clients who wanted to have fun with those or are they off limits too. Thanks. Originally Posted by Yourprivatedr
Your not wrong! I have done this before an it can be quite thrilling to go shopping first
It just depends like summer said on the woman’s comfort level!
Thank you for your input