New Year’s Resolution

Hi all,

I rarely post, but I looked at this earlier today and thought about making my goals for the year more concrete by sharing them.

https://www.self.com/story/new-year-resolution-handbook

1. I resolve to stop being nervous, set an appointment, and spend time in Ginger’s hot tub at least once.

2. I resolve to finally launch a business and take my time back.

Happy New Year’s everyone.
Hi all,

I rarely post, but I looked at this earlier today and thought about making my goals for the year more concrete by sharing them.

1. I resolve to stop being nervous, set an appointment, and spend time in Ginger’s hot tub at least once.

Happy New Year’s everyone. Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
Good for you!!! mine is to do better, I know I can...
My is to see some more ark lovelys and be a better client
Hi all,

Happy New Year’s everyone. Originally Posted by Captain Marvel
This is where I would normally say something smart-ass, but all I can say is Happy New Year!

This is where I would normally say something smart-ass, but all I can say is Happy New Year!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Same here! I think I'm over my limit for smartass comments this year. But tomorrow is a new year and my slate is clean.
I'm going with quality over quantity in 2020...
Dear Captain, I wish you good luck with your hot tub and business adventure.
Happy New Year to you as well!

Johnsson, that is a beautiful mantra to say everything morning!
Wishing you an abundantly blessed New Year my dear!

Ayyyy CatMan, Arkansas definitely has what you seek. Lovely resolution, Happiest New Year to you dahling!

Ex, my dear apple head, only you lol
More positive, always! Less sarcastic, that will only last you seconds! Cute meme
Cheers to a Happier New Year!

BaconMan, clean slate huh, tell you a little secret, I am a fan of your “come backs” lol I look forward to your 2022 smartass comments! Ha
Happy New Year Mannnnnn!!

My new year resolution is to stay dedicated to ascension,
to make the most out of my existence, to
live healthy, to stay inspired, to always be confident, aware, stay positive, enlightened, keep rising, keep grinding, keep shining, and to always to be consistent!
Wishing ALL a Magnificent NEW YEAR!!!
More positive, always! Less sarcastic, that will only last you seconds! Cute meme
Cheers to a Happier New Year! Originally Posted by Zenovia

YAAASSSSS QUEEN!
I don’t usually make more than one resolution per year anymore as I seem to keep them past February if I narrow down my goals. Mine this year is to be more positive and not judge people or situations I don’t know or understand. And If I get really brave and decide to make 2 this year,,,,,,, well it sure has been a long time since I have been in the land of Zen.. Just saying
Dear Captain, I wish you good luck with your hot tub and business adventure.
Happy New Year to you as well!

Johnsson, that is a beautiful mantra to say everything morning!
Wishing you an abundantly blessed New Year my dear!

Ayyyy CatMan, Arkansas definitely has what you seek. Lovely resolution, Happiest New Year to you dahling!

Cheers to a Happier New Year!

BaconMan, clean slate huh, tell you a little secret, I am a fan of your “come backs” lol I look forward to your 2022 smartass comments! Ha
Happy New Year Mannnnnn!!

My new year resolution is to stay dedicated to ascension,
to make the most out of my existence, to
live healthy, to stay inspired, to always be confident, aware, stay positive, enlightened, keep rising, keep grinding, keep shining, and to always to be consistent!
Wishing ALL a Magnificent NEW YEAR!!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Spend some quality time with Zenovia. Long over due, want to re-connect with a real-deal lady. Huggs my friend.
Another year has passed . I have always dedicated myself to work around the clock . For some reason I love to work , I’m a weirdo . But I have realized I’m working my life away . So this year , I want to have wine , which I never drink , have sex , lots of it . I’m embarrassed to even say how many times I did last year , very minimal , and to travel . I want to enjoy life and work a lot less for a while , Happy New to everyone and I hope you guys and gals have an amazing year
Another year has passed . I have always dedicated myself to work around the clock . For some reason I love to work , I’m a weirdo . But I have realized I’m working my life away . So this year , I want to have wine , which I never drink , have sex , lots of it . I’m embarrassed to even say how many times I did last year , very minimal , and to travel . I want to enjoy life and work a lot less for a while , Happy New to everyone and I hope you guys and gals have an amazing year Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I will bring you a bottle of wine Lauren!
Another year has passed . I have always dedicated myself to work around the clock . For some reason I love to work , I’m a weirdo . But I have realized I’m working my life away . So this year , I want to have wine , which I never drink , have sex , lots of it . I’m embarrassed to even say how many times I did last year , very minimal , and to travel . I want to enjoy life and work a lot less for a while , Happy New to everyone and I hope you guys and gals have an amazing year Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I don't drink, so not bringing you wine. Wish you lived closer so I could help you with the sex part!!! Minimal sex is better than none, but lots is lots better!!! We don't want to be embarrassed again come next year!!!!
My resolution is to get off the sideline and play more. 2021 was a very dry year. An ambitious goal would be to see one lady a month. More realistic is probably half that number.
My resolution is to get off the sideline and play more. 2021 was a very dry year. An ambitious goal would be to see one lady a month. More realistic is probably half that number. Originally Posted by Rustonbailey
Which half would be your preference?