Newbie's Dilemma

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.. a first timer as well. So it's getting difficult to get to the act. everyone's asking for reference.

What should i do?
Email me or PM I would be happy to let you how to proceed
I'm new here as well having same issue. Any suggestions?
Look for providers who are newbie friendly, and make sure that they'll give you a reference. More than likely, you will be subjected to some sort of screening process, so I recommend going with a provider who has a number of positive reviews, since you'll probably be giving out some personal information.
Gentlemen,

Time to do a little thinking with the "Big Head" (the one on your neck and shoulders) and not the one "down below" where all the red corpuscles congregate during these "exciting times."

[and start posting in the geographic areas in which you are resident or prone to visit!]

More than likely y'all have noticed a number of "hot" ladies gathered in these here parts, and that is all well and good. And, by "hot" I am including their looks, their attitudes, their inner beauty, sensuality, intelligence or whatever formula or combination stirs your loins.

Thing is, and I can cite many gents' experience (as well as my own) by chapter and verse, that being a newcomer, quite possibly you haven't yet figured out that you need to exhibit being ...

... a gentleman
... patient
... accommodating
... reasonable
... generous(!)

which usually are self-traits that many gentlemen first entering the hobby can really help you enter into the hobby (and into boudoirs, as well) and helped these gents figure out exactly (or a close simile) what and how they'd like to be initiated as a first time.

So, you are looking for ladies who not only have warm personalities, but are experienced in dealing with newcomers who might be nervous, anxious, jittery and possibly also very suspicious about their initiation "rites and rituals" not to mention being outed or worse.

imho, downplay your concentration on the body size or type, or the hair color or breast size as you start making choices. And go for "comfort" and reliability the first couple of selections you attempt.

The advice in the posts above mine are very apropos!