BP Bigbootynikki aka Dirty Diana

I remember seeing a few reviews a year or so back that were positive. Haven't seen her post on BP in quite awhile but I came across this today

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...nstar/33388193

Looking for "sugar daddy's only" Wtf?
She thinks that by calling herself a sugar baby the judge won't call her a hooker.
I saw her walking from a gas station on Spring Valley one day....but she had a male friend with her....I was like fuuuuuuuuck! LMAO
That is one ugly Ro-beast!!
I reviewed her. She is a good fuck and she can suck one hell of a dick.
Indeed JS....matter of fact, ive been checking her out since seeing your review way back when. She usually goes off the radar every other month or so, but has been awol for quite awhile now before recently showing back up with this "sugar daddy" nonsense
Indeed JS....matter of fact, ive been checking her out since seeing your review way back when. She usually goes off the radar every other month or so, but has been awol for quite awhile now before recently showing back up with this "sugar daddy" nonsense Originally Posted by Nasty Nate
Yep I been looking for her myself. I'm thinking she realized she not making any money off her "Dirty Diana" movies which call all be found online and decided to come out of retirement. If you get at her keep it under $100