Where to stay when Visiting Killeen

Hi guys I am Kenya I was thinking about visiting Killeen.
I am not exactly sure what area to stay in and what areas to avoid.
Any info would be great.
I hope I get to make some new friends.
muah

I like to stay at Shiloh inn and suites it is pricey and indoor rooms but they have so many people coming through there they would never be suspicious... and the rooms are nice
And becareful of the men that say they want 20 mins or 45 minutes of your time make sure they have references..
I like to stay at Shiloh inn and suites it is pricey and indoor rooms but they have so many people coming through there they would never be suspicious... and the rooms are nice Originally Posted by Melyssa
hanx love I will check it out.

T
And becareful of the men that say they want 20 mins or 45 minutes of your time make sure they have references.. Originally Posted by Melyssa

Yea I don't even see those guys to me, its a way of them just trying to get a better price or LE.
It's either hour or half hour and I only take a few half hour calls, because it causes to much traffic and attention. LOL I am scary cat.

Shiloh inn is the best place in Killeen I think... and just screen screen really good in Killeen.. Cause they are really hot over there.. But I love that hotel. And I don't blame you on your appointments cause I think im start doing the same.. Even becareful on outcalls cause I heard they have been setting people up in apartments and houses to not sure how true that is but you know a pair of lips will say anything..
There are a lot of nice hotels at jasper rd and Florence rd right off HWY 190 .a whole pile of them.
I read somewhere there is a hotel list in the ladies only forum for Killeen that is pretty detailed.
Mr talliwacker....you are soooo informative ! Thanks.