Etc.

my life as of recently has become extremely boring and ive been feeling really down
i was wondering if anyone knows of any fitness bootcamps or some ladies fitness classes or something coming up like
a community event or something...
i have been trying to change my social scenery and only thing i ever really get into is fitness related since its pretty much the easiest thing to join in.
i wanna find a new hobby or maybe master a skill?
anyways guys kinda lost on what to do here...
i know some people in waco personally but they arent involved in the community or doing anything too fun.
family wise i dont have anyone i could ask advice on or tell me what to do to get involved usually i just figure it out myself.
so what better circle to turn to then my eccie crew (:
thanks guys.
Have you considered something like cardio kickboxing or even krav maga? It will help you get fit, meet people, and may help teach some while skills that can A. be mastered and B. be useful in unfortunate situations.
  • Lhhs
  • 04-22-2014, 04:52 PM
Livingsocial has a great deal at the moment for unlimited bootcamp classes for a month, $39. It's here in Waco. Maybe one day we can go out and chill and bar hop. No strings attached or ulterior motives. Promise.
Crossfit is very social and will get you in shape see if you can find a crossfit gym near you.
there is a planet fitness on valley mills now next to tractor supply
I think I need to go with you Gabriella.. I need some excitement in my life.. Oops I meant exercise..