Cards Against Humanity

I've had a couple of cancellations, and I made way more food than originally planned, which means that I have a couple of spots available for tonight's game.

Please text/call/email/PM.

Priority will be given to those who haven't attended before (hey, gotta get some fresh meat up in here!).

We usually have a good ratio of providers to hobbyists - so no need to worry about it being a sausage fest, lol.
Am I still uninvited? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Email sent.
  • Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 10:36 AM
Email sent. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I heard it was a great time but the people in the rooms down the hall were complaining that it got too loud and they couldn't dose off to sleep after lights out.

I heard it was a great time but the people in the rooms down the hall were complaining that it got too loud and they couldn't dose off to sleep after lights out.

Originally Posted by Toyz
Yeah, the old folks home where I live (being the old hooker that I am), they have a curfew, but I bribed the staff with $37.50 to add some Ambien to last night's pudding. I got that shit covered.
  • Toyz
  • 02-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Yeah, the old folks home where I live (being the old hooker that I am), they have a curfew, but I bribed the staff with $37.50 to add some Ambien to last night's pudding. I got that shit covered. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ambien-oca. Ingenious!

"Ambien-oca, sweet-potent and has the consistency of chunky spooge"

"has the consistency of chunky spooge" Originally Posted by Toyz
Lol, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!
Ambien-oca. Ingenious!

"Ambien-oca, sweet-potent and has the consistency of chunky spooge" Originally Posted by Toyz
Lol, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Y'all are going to have to STOP talking about my vagina that way.
She's my best friend and I WONT have it.

Hope you CuntHags had fun without this old bitty!!!
Next time I will bring my 'caine, I mean cane so I can get from the parking lot to the door faster.

XO
Y'all are going to have to
Next time I will bring my 'caine, I mean cane so I can get from the parking lot to the door faster. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
If yew wants ta git frum tha parkin' lot ta tha door faster Ah kin cum up bee-hind yew an' stick it in yer butt. Ah kin just put tha tip in 'r else Ah kin jam it up thar inya ballz deep, whiche'er way ya wants it.
If yew wants ta git frum tha parkin' lot ta tha door faster Ah kin cum up bee-hind yew an' stick it in yer butt. Ah kin just put tha tip in 'r else Ah kin jam it up thar inya ballz deep, whiche'er way ya wants it.
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
My 1st chakra is for kisses and credit card swiping only (who really needs that square thing).

My asshole is like a bee stinger; you use it to stick me: you die.

You don't want to hear the proof I have to back this up.
Just trust me on this one.
My 1st chakra is for kisses and credit card swiping only (who really needs that square thing).

My asshole is like a bee stinger; you use it to stick me: you die.

You don't want to hear the proof I have to back this up.
Just trust me on this one. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I heard you have Anal Dentata.

Eww. No.

You must have me confused with your ATF.

But go ahead and pucker up anyway.
Man I wish I could make it to this sometime. It would be so fun.
I'd like to play again if you'll have me. Last time was a blast!
Hey..... I just realized something....... How are Claire's get togethers any different than Ztonk having a Christmas Party or someone announcing a social or party..... All those threads get locked after a post.......

It has been reported that claire has lackies and spys...... Does she have a Pocket Mod as well?

Seems like this should be like the others... One Post and then done.....