Missing posts?

I responded to a thread and noted that there was a new response in the time it took me to pen mine. I then reload the thread a few minutes later and both posts are gone. Is this some sort of database glitch or are folks randomly removing posts for fun and games?
Also I tried to search the alerts earlier and kept getting some kind of database error.
oh and one of my posts went missing too.

hmm.
My please understand post is gone now too. Also I got in 2 pms that didn't say anything.
me too!! dang it. eccie is doing some updates i guess? well I am here too
2 pms are missing that I revieved and replied to this morning.

Logged back in and they are non existent.
  • Toyz
  • 02-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Yah I think there is a glitch. I posted something in WW and it's gone now.
Yeah I had to repost one I posted in SA. Thought the mods deleted it, because I was making fun of a girl that uses baby wipes after appointments, and going to the bathroom

lol I wonder if any newly written reviews vanished?
Definitely seeing some glitches.... I can understand a MOD WANTING to remove a post I made that disappeared but kind of doubt it happened that way.
I have missing posts and missing PM's (received the notifications via email but nothing is here when I login). It's a conspiracy to keep Claire down! LOL!
I have missing posts and missing PM's (received the notifications via email but nothing is here when I login). It's a conspiracy to keep Claire down! LOL! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

The subject of a conspiracy theory cries conspiracy....... hmmmmmmm
I noticed that i had a post go missing earlier today.
It's a commie plot... ahahahaha
It's a commie plot... ahahahaha Originally Posted by Bobave

hmmm... I've heard a lot of things but never that she was a Commie......
Okay...I admit it. I did it! Dr Evil! LOL