2 Questions? Semi-Newbie !

Okay, I'm just now getting active on Eccie & I'm tryna build a name for myself. I have some questions for y'all. Question 1 due to my lack of reviews why is it hard for a client to see me? Doesn't even the most famous providers had to start with just a few to get a lot? Why are the clients so hesitate. Question 2 recently I've given out a review special to a guy I met on here .( inbox for handle ) we had our session and he left promising to do the review. I've been texting him but haven't got to much of a response from him. Its cool... I've tried the review specials that way & it didn't work. I was talking to another client about a review special & I thought maybe having him giving me the full donation & then give him back whatever I owe him back AFTER he does the review right next to me. The guy had a huge problem with that? Why? I told him what happened to me before . anybody have any tips for me. Because I have a lot of unexplored talent waiting to burst out & would love reviews !
What some girls do including me is offer a discount on the second appt after the first review is posted. That way you'll get a review and your full donation on first appt. From what I've heard some men will offer to review you but the girl gives a discount too soon....before the review....if a review is done. Some members may take advantage of your newness and offer good review for discounted session....💋💋💋
What some girls do including me is offer a discount on the second appt after the first review is posted. That way you'll get a review and your full donation on first appt. From what I've heard some men will offer to review you but the girl gives a discount too soon....before the review....if a review is done. Some members may take advantage of your newness and offer good review for discounted session....💋💋💋 Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Thank u so much honey that was extremely helpfull. Yes I offered the discount too soon .. I'm gonna try that . very smart thanks again😘😘😘
There are several opposing (but equally valid) points of view on the subject of "discounts on the second visit". I'm just speaking from my own perspective.

I'm not enticed by the offer of a discount on a second visit, because most of the time I'm not going back for a 2nd visit. It's not that I'm dissatisfied, I just like variety and only have a few regulars. If it's a lady I really want to see, I'll see her regardless of her offering me a special.

An introductory special may get my interest if it's someone I want to see, but would otherwise bypass because her regular rate is too high, incall is far away, etc.

I'm one of those guys, however, that always reviews ladies who ask for it. It's too bad that is not a universal practice, as guys like the one you describe hurt the rest of us.
You have two reviews in the last 6 days. You are verified. Why the urgency to add more? Just saying at this point pages of reviews and discounts for them seem unnecessary. If its for the "increase" in sales then why not craft an ad with the discounted rate and let the possible reviews come on their own?
just my opinion and i know nothing.
Welcome, Nina!

In my experience, everything comes with time. Reviews are nice, yes, because they give gentlemen a glimpse as to what we're like in person, what we enjoy and offer, etc. It also shows if we're consistent, and that we're safe (or not)...so I understand why you would find reviews important.

I know when I first began providing, I had an introductory/review special. I was definitely naive and I know for sure that I'm probably missing a page or 2 if reviews that were promised - haha! Oh well!

My point is, if you have at least a couple reviews and are verified, don't fret that more reviews=more clientele - that's not always the case!

You seem very sweet and everything will fall right into place.

Good luck and stay safe!
You Guys all have vaild points. I think I just need to take it slow & let the reviews come. I went to another providers page & seen she had 113 reviews. That was pretty amazing. However I'm pretty sure she didn't get those overnight. I've seen a comment one of my reviews stating that he was a little hesitate to see me because I only have a few reviews. I wonder how many others are thinking like that?
I'm Just Not Going to Do anymore review specials unless the guy feels comfortable on how I want to do it.
I have seen some providers offer a "new to the site" type of discount. The special lasted for about 2 weeks then she moved her prices back and offered a review special if you wrote one during her discount week. She also offered outcall/incall and her incall was located in central dallas by a major freeway. For the record i thought long and hard about seeing you,but just decided it was a bit to far for me. I would say more reviews will come in time and if im ever on your side of town ill be sure to send you a PM or text
I have seen some providers offer a "new to the site" type of discount. The special lasted for about 2 weeks then she moved her prices back and offered a review special if you wrote one during her discount week. She also offered outcall/incall and her incall was located in central dallas by a major freeway. For the record i thought long and hard about seeing you,but just decided it was a bit to far for me. I would say more reviews will come in time and if im ever on your side of town ill be sure to send you a PM or text Originally Posted by ebonylvver
Thanks for the advice baby! That's exactly what I'm going do, just wait. They'll come. I've gotten to 5 now yay!! Even without having to do a special.
& I'm not too much of a bragger but my signature says it all.
Nina,

I'm just guessing here, being an outsider to Dallas with a future trip planned in a couple months, but I'm suspecting there are just so many choices for everyone in Dallas. I mean, I was shocked to see the variety the city has... everyone is so lucky. I'm just guessing clients are going with providers they see being reviewed who are what they want or provide what they want. Me personally, I think I want a young 18 or 19 year old, but confidence definitely goes along ways if a provider is confident in their abilities, I may revise what I want and try her out.
Nina,

I'm just guessing here, being an outsider to Dallas with a future trip planned in a couple months, but I'm suspecting there are just so many choices for everyone in Dallas. I mean, I was shocked to see the variety the city has... everyone is so lucky. I'm just guessing clients are going with providers they see being reviewed who are what they want or provide what they want. Me personally, I think I want a young 18 or 19 year old, but confidence definitely goes along ways if a provider is confident in their abilities, I may revise what I want and try her out. Originally Posted by scottstevens
That definitely could be true boo. If I was a hobbyist looking for a chick I would most definitely at least once see a girl with a lot of reviews . see what the "big talk" is about. & Yes a woman's confidence can go far. I'm VERY confident in myself & my skills just making sure I'm not forgetting nothing here because I browse providers shocases and all those yes comments look great.
We should all post a list of girls who go through this on a regular... We dont get Eccie famous over night.. seems like your consistency in what you do says it all.. YOU have already started off good by being active on the board... PATIENCE IS A TRUE VIRTUE .
My suggestion would be not to use my pics. Lol
Although I'm flattered that you like my picture, I never authorized you to use my picture as your avi. Please remove it and good luck with your business. From the looks of the amount of reviews you have now, I see business has picked up quite a bit.
My suggestion would be not to use my pics. Lol
Although I'm flattered that you like my picture, I never authorized you to use my picture as your avi. Please remove it and good luck with your business. From the looks of the amount of reviews you have now, I see business has picked up quite a bit. Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
Damn! To be perfectly honest (not trying to be mean). A lot of guys may associate you with being an annoyance due to your past iso activity (not sure if you're still doing it). They may think you're associated with some sort of management firm as well. That's pretty fucked up about the CC thing too. That can't be good for business.