Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She was friends with Tay of Dallas Who goes by Courtney Lynn now so I know she's real, but I didn't see her. She stood me up after I drove to her location. (funny bc her add says don't waste her time and to call when ready) which is what I did. I called and she said to come to corporate and then she would tell me where she was. Once I arrived she ignored my calls for over half and hour and never returned them. It's been several hours now. No respect for clients, bad provider. Disappointed
Recommendation: No
Sucks dude. Sorry that happened to you and thanks for the intel. NCNS are supposed to go in Coed though, just so ya know.
thanks man I didn't know that bc its never happened before. One of the moderators will probably move it for me
Ncns goes in coed.
Ncns goes in coed. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Thanks, if you read above someone else informed me. I didn't know bc I never experienced that. Im hoping a moderator moves it for me. Or is there a way to move it myself?
I already moved it.
I'm starting to think Von literally does what is avatar is doing all day long, lol!
thanks man I didn't know that bc its never happened before. One of the moderators will probably move it for me Originally Posted by utxa45
Read the stickies at the top of both forums with NCNS in the title of both threads