How many of you?

• Toyz
  • 08-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Have gone by the new Eccie Cemetary to pay your respects?

Yesterday we laid to rest Dear Sweet "Slide it in (his ass)".

And while he wasn't with us long, he won't be remembered for long either.

When you enter the cemetery, please light a candle...mostly because is smells really bad in there.

Slide in In (his ass) R.I.P. (Rectum Insert Penis)

Time to dig another hole

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-15-2015, 06:32 PM

Time to dig another hole

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Gotta kill one first...then bury it.

I'd have hated to be the grave digger assigned to dig the plus plus plus sized grave. That guy should get a cut of the X-mas loot.
Lol

I wonder if getting busted will affect his ban duration? I'm assuming they were able to link the bandle to him somehow.
If not then he'll just laugh it off and carry on as usual with his several other bandles.
Lol

I wonder if getting busted will affect his ban duration? I'm assuming they were able to link the bandle to him somehow.
If not then he'll just laugh it off and carry on as usual with his several other bandles. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Wouldn't that suck, two months in and have to start over.

IB
Wouldn't that suck, two months in and have to start over.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

I'm thinking you get busted breaking a ban and your existing ban should become permanent otherwise there's no deterrent to creating them. It just becomes a game.
I'm thinking you get busted breaking a ban and your existing ban should become permanent otherwise there's no deterrent to creating them. It just becomes a game. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
+1........but that will never happen! The game is fixed.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-15-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm thinking you get busted breaking a ban and your existing ban should become permanent otherwise there's no deterrent to creating them. It just becomes a game. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
And while I fully agree that the Bandleism must be obliterated in our lifetime, but, we can never forget that Bandles Lives Matter.

Or not...

I will miss her avatar.
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Lol

If not then he'll just laugh it off and carry on as usual with his several other bandles. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

It has gone all quiet on the Bandle front. This is atypical of them. Soooo, somethings up.

Could they have been told to STFU by the Fat Bandle? Because too many were taking up the cause?

Maybe its like in Judge Dredd where the Bandles aren't fully developed yet & they are waiting for them to reach adult(?)hood to hatch?

It could be they are getting patched up from the uncountable "BONK" marks on their foreheads? (Bandles skin is paper thin & tears easily).

Maybe a MOD actually Modded & discussed the situation with the Fat Bandle regarding the damage that could be done to the Holiday Tax Evasion drive?

Its a mystery, wrapped in a eggroll, inside an enema!
Its a mystery, wrapped in a eggroll, inside an enema! Originally Posted by Toyz
Did I not make it in the picture? Looking for my name but can't find it. Maybe I missed it.
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 11:34 AM
Did I not make it in the picture? Looking for my name but can't find it. Maybe I missed it.
Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Are you dead?